Doll making class on 28 Oct 2013 Menteng Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doll making class on 28 Oct 2013 Menteng Jakarta

All ladies interested in handicraft are invited to take part in a workshop on doll making (in English) on Monday at 10 am at Russian Cultural Center, 12, jalan Diponegoro, Menteng, Jakarta.

We will learn about the traditions of making the cloth dolls and make one of them ourselves. A hand made doll is a perfect present.

The price of the workshop is 80.000 Rp. All the necessary materials and tea break are included. It is an adult class, but teenagers are also welcome.
    details, photos and registration via sms or whatup +6285921674983 Maria

would be better if you can also put some samples of the dolls you have made or will be taught in class.
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

sorry, i failed to download the pics of the dolls somehow. But you can see the lattest class fotos and dolls as well here http://youtu.be/_3jk9id2iAg

Comment

wow... pretty dolls but no faces? hehe btw when will be the next class? Do you accept slow learner like me?

Comment

The next doll class is on 25 Nov at 10:30. the price is 100.000 Rp. Everyone who is interested in crafts is invited. Please register by sms.
          we will make Small Things this time: dolls, belts, angels.

Comment

Those dolls have no faces because there is a tradition to give a doll to a child without a face and if it is necessary the child will make a face herself.

Comment

I'm interested but couldn't see the video. How much the registration ticket now?

Comment

Working...
              X