Open mic Comedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open mic Comedy

Starting a workshop at Molly Malone's on the 20th of October, 19:30 for 20:00.
    Looking for comics and an audience
    if you'd like to know more, inbox me or reply on the thread.

At the risk of sounding stupid - wheres molly malones ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
      At the risk of sounding stupid - wheres molly malones ?
      Senayan Arcadia, beneath Red Square on the ground floor.
      "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Too bad my comical skills are in Bali/rest of the world

Comment

At the risk of being doubly stupid... where's "[COLOR=#333333]Senayan Arcadia, beneath Red Square on the ground floor."? Jakarta?[/COLOR]
          Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
            At the risk of being doubly stupid... where's "[COLOR=#333333]Senayan Arcadia, beneath Red Square on the ground floor."? Jakarta?[/COLOR]
            Its at the back of plaza senayan and ratu plaza just off Jalkan Sudirman in Jakarta.

Comment

ahhh... maybe one-day when i get over my allergy to the toll road...
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
                ahhh... maybe one-day when i get over my allergy to the toll road...
                Also serious shopping in Senayan City and Plaza Senayan just a short walk away. Molly's has draught Guinness if that appeals....
                "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Plaza Senayan is no longer the most luxurious mall in Jakarta, when I left 14 years ago it was. But, it's still a decent mall to visit for a little bit of food and coffee. The newer Senayan City is nicer, and a restaurant in its basement sells Toge Goreng...

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
                    Also serious shopping in Senayan City and Plaza Senayan just a short walk away. Molly's has draught Guinness if that appeals....
                    Lol, the last thing I like to do in Indonesia is visit malls, . (I do hear you have an Ikea coming to town soon tho... I can do that kind of shopping ).
                    As for Guinness - yuk . Do they have good coffee without sugar in it?
                    Maybe Molly's should have live bands playing, book my hubby's band & then I could come along as a groupie to my hubby's band....
                    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Working...
                    X