Just another gathering anybody!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheche
    started a topic Just another gathering anybody!!!!!!!

Just another gathering anybody!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Seem like it's been a long time ago that we had such gathering or any other, so let's meet up and mingle around and since this month also fasting months, let's do breakfasting event (just excuse )...

[COLOR=#006400][SIZE=4][FONT=arial black]The date and time will be on Sunday, 28 July 2013 at 5.30pm, it'll be at Tamani Cafe and Grill Tomang... [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

So far around 20 people already confirm and 5 others still maybe... hehehehehehe...
    who else care to join???? the more the merrier (Indonesian style)

PM me for detail ya...
    See you soon....

Cheers,

Cheche

*note : sorry for any inconvenience caused about the names listing....
    Last edited by cheche; 25-07-13, 15:15.

• Debora
    replied
    Originally posted by Vie View Post
    that time was more than a year ago Debs ? wow.. feel like i have known you forever !
    Hehehe... *hugs*

Leave a comment:

• Vie
    replied
    Originally posted by Debora View Post
    I know what you mean. That's why I changed that motivation by the time I joined my first gathering here and it was like more than a year ago. Like I said, this forum and the gatherings have given me new good friends and bestfriends.
    that time was more than a year ago Debs ? wow.. feel like i have known you forever !

Leave a comment:

• Morning Smile
    replied
    next time lets make outing.....hoho. one day full is a good idea!

Leave a comment:

• Debora
    replied
    Good job, Che! You are a very good EO!
    Thank you for inviting us and allowing me to invite other friends too. *hugs*

Leave a comment:

• cheche
    replied
    Dear all,

Thanks so much for coming ya, hopefully you all have a great time like i did and hopefully we will meet again and have a great times too... and sorry for any inconvenience caused

Cheers,

Special note to Debora : thanks dear for coordinating the event with me ya...
    next time again ya...

Leave a comment:

• Debora
    replied
    Yes, it was great.
    Hope to meet you all again soon!
    Last edited by Debora; 28-07-13, 23:24.

Leave a comment:

• leong
    replied
    Wow, thanks for the interesting night. Didn't know there are so many nice and fun people in this forum. Looking forward to the next....soon.

Leave a comment:

• leong
    replied
    See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• cheche
    replied
    hi guys... tomorrow who else is in? so far already 22 confirm... just contact me or debora for confirmation ya..

see you guys tomorrow....
    have a great weekend..

cheers... happy.. happy time...

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
    Is this a challenge?
    Well it wasn't intended as such but it could be >.>

Leave a comment:

• coucou.cherie
    replied
    Originally posted by MadCat View Post
    Blues, not jazz... >.>

I mean, I'd know just the place, a certain mr. strat.o.caster would know what I mean, but it'd have to be a saturday, and you'd better be packing some instruments :P
    Is this a challenge?

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Blues, not jazz... >.>

I mean, I'd know just the place, a certain mr. strat.o.caster would know what I mean, but it'd have to be a saturday, and you'd better be packing some instruments :P

Leave a comment:

• Debora
    replied
    Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
    exactly, I was thinking it would be a nice idea to arrange another gathering at Jazz Lounge that I used to go in Arcadia Senayan.
    That or in Eastern Promise. The latter sells beer at reasonable price, but no Jazz.
    Sounds like a good idea, Coucou.

Leave a comment:

• coucou.cherie
    replied
    Originally posted by MadCat View Post
    Two words: live music.
    Two more: jam session.

I'd be there for that...
    exactly, I was thinking it would be a nice idea to arrange another gathering at Jazz Lounge that I used to go in Arcadia Senayan.
    That or in Eastern Promise. The latter sells beer at reasonable price, but no Jazz.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X