Just another gathering anybody!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Debora View Post
    Hahaha... a meat market will be very crowded on the days near Eid ul-Fitr. I can wait to taste those rendang and opor on Lebaran day. Hehehe...

Frankly, the first time I joined the gathering held by the members in this forum was to get clients for the apartments and houses we're renting. That was my "You know" reason. Lol. But then, I changed my motivation. Joining this forum and the gatherings has brought me to some new good experiences and it has given me new friends and bestfriends.

About other "You know" reasons... Well, everyone have their own reason. It's up to us how to respond it.
    Well the point isn't as much as what kind of "you know" reason it is, but it irks me that social gatherings are still used as a way to get business (of any kind), and that's why I don't go because I'm not at all interested in that, I just want to hang out and socialize, without being seen as a potential sales lead (or any other kind of lead), I get enough of that already in daily life
    sigpic
    bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

i call them 'only guests ' since they dont plan to come again to this village ha ha ha ... so they wont be called as regular guests. but now that you are part of this dogville, you are always welcome to join our cikarang gathering for sure.
      i almost forgot about you coucou... gathering in cikarang will never be a fancy gathering so .. just low maintenance one ... ha ha

Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
      Define "guest"???
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
        i call them 'only guests ' since they dont plan to come again to this village ha ha ha ... so they wont be called as regular guests. but now that you are part of this dogville, you are always welcome to join our cikarang gathering for sure.
        i almost forgot about you coucou... gathering in cikarang will never be a fancy gathering so .. just low maintenance one ... ha ha
        Two words: live music.
        Two more: jam session.

I'd be there for that...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MadCat View Post
          Well the point isn't as much as what kind of "you know" reason it is, but it irks me that social gatherings are still used as a way to get business (of any kind), and that's why I don't go because I'm not at all interested in that, I just want to hang out and socialize, without being seen as a potential sales lead (or any other kind of lead), I get enough of that already in daily life
          I know what you mean. That's why I changed that motivation by the time I joined my first gathering here and it was like more than a year ago. Like I said, this forum and the gatherings have given me new good friends and bestfriends.
          I smile.

Comment

I'd be there for that...
            ahem.. a few more... double choc cookies....
            Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
              ahem.. a few more... double choc cookies....

Well, yeah if there are any left...
              sigpic

Comment

in cikarang the live music you can hope for is just the super local goyang ddangdut ended up with the open meat market you'd hate.
                jam session, hmmm if you like jazz, i know where you should go .. but it's in jakarta

I'd be there for that...
                dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

I'd be there for that...
                  exactly, I was thinking it would be a nice idea to arrange another gathering at Jazz Lounge that I used to go in Arcadia Senayan.
                  That or in Eastern Promise. The latter sells beer at reasonable price, but no Jazz.
                  Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

exactly, I was thinking it would be a nice idea to arrange another gathering at Jazz Lounge that I used to go in Arcadia Senayan.
                    That or in Eastern Promise. The latter sells beer at reasonable price, but no Jazz.
                    Sounds like a good idea, Coucou.
                    I smile.

Comment

Blues, not jazz... >.>

I mean, I'd know just the place, a certain mr. strat.o.caster would know what I mean, but it'd have to be a saturday, and you'd better be packing some instruments :P
                      sigpic

Comment

Blues, not jazz... >.>

I mean, I'd know just the place, a certain mr. strat.o.caster would know what I mean, but it'd have to be a saturday, and you'd better be packing some instruments :P
                        Is this a challenge?
                        Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Is this a challenge?
                          Well it wasn't intended as such but it could be >.>
                          sigpic

Comment

hi guys... tomorrow who else is in? so far already 22 confirm... just contact me or debora for confirmation ya..

see you guys tomorrow....
                            have a great weekend..

cheers... happy.. happy time...
                            May be upon U

Comment

See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers!

Comment

Wow, thanks for the interesting night. Didn't know there are so many nice and fun people in this forum. Looking forward to the next....soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X