Gathering for livinginindonesiaforum.org

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering for livinginindonesiaforum.org

Is anyone organizing regularly get-together sessions for members of this forum?

I hope any invitation for member this forum are you agree

Comment

sure there are some member gatherings tho not official.. be active here and show how cool you are .. soon you will get some friends on line here and you decide to have a dinner together ...
      joliegal is one of the organizer for fun stuffs.
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
        joliegal is one of the organizer for fun stuffs.
        I coudnt more agree with ur statement gab.....

Comment

so you second me right mr Ohe ... ?

Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
          I coudnt more agree with ur statement gab.....
          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

I know a few gathering held by expats, down here in Jogja, but its not from this forum though. Dunno if anyone outside jogja has been conducting the same as well.

Comment

Twice a month in Manado, there is a gathering for a fine group of expats and locals. If you are around, contact me to get in touch with them (us).

Comment

There used to be regular gatherings, sort of semi official. But it went pear shaped when one member got very selective and in some respects quite nasty about it.

Since then there have been gatherings of members, but never mentioned on the site.

Shame really because it was good to meet people, however, if you want to organise something then put it on here and see what response you get.
                [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

we're holding dinner parties at our place one a month.

Some forum members and other people from outside the forum will be there too. Just check out my thread in Dining Out, Food, and Drink.
                  [COLOR=black]
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Where and when are the meetings? Not living there yet, but seems I will be in September or so.
                    Arlene

Comment

eh... when is the next dinner sweet maria?
                      [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
                      [/FONT]
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                      X