Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Chelsea Vs Indonesia Match on 25 July 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Vs Indonesia Match on 25 July 2013

Helo Everyone...

I need an info for the tickets (where to buy/reservation) for Chelsea Vs Indonesia Match on 25 July 2013 at Gelora Bung Karno.
    I may needs about 10 tickets for the Chelsea Holigans
    You can PM me.

Thank you so much for the info...
    "me? Dirty minded?! Nahh, I like to call it imaginative"

I guess they are not on sale yet:

http://www.chelseafc.com/ticket-news

The bad (or good) news is that, unlike the Dutch national Team but similar to the Arsenal game, it is NOT against the Indonesian National Team but against a 'Dream Team'. I think players are selected by BNI customers.
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Last time i saw Chelsea was at home in london in 1983 when they played southamptom - my mate ended up with a dart embedded in the side of his nose and i spent the rest of the afternoon in the accident and emergency department of St Stevens hospital on the fulham road having the dart removed - wasnt all bad news though Chelsea won the match and the Southampton supporters got a good kicking afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
        I guess they are not on sale yet:

http://www.chelseafc.com/ticket-news

The bad (or good) news is that, unlike the Dutch national Team but similar to the Arsenal game, it is NOT against the Indonesian National Team but against a 'Dream Team'. I think players are selected by BNI customers.
        sorry for my (very) late response, yes jstar i already called the tickets seller and even the BNI bank, they not sell the tickets yet, hopefully will hearing a good news from them soon....thank you

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
        Last time i saw Chelsea was at home in london in 1983 when they played southamptom - my mate ended up with a dart embedded in the side of his nose and i spent the rest of the afternoon in the accident and emergency department of St Stevens hospital on the fulham road having the dart removed - wasnt all bad news though Chelsea won the match and the Southampton supporters got a good kicking afterwards
        they become the League Champion last week, and hopefully no nose with dart this time
        "me? Dirty minded?! Nahh, I like to call it imaginative"

Comment

so it's not the garuda national team, it will be against BNI selected players

Comment

Working...
          X