No announcement yet.

Football RI: Netherlands, Arsenal & Chelsea visiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but for Chelsea, they didnt sell the ticket yet...i was tried to call some ticket agents including the BNI bank as the sponsor, hopefully they will sell it soon....
    "me? Dirty minded?! Nahh, I like to call it imaginative"

Comment

Liverpool has confirmed. Got myself a ticket already. Oranje is interesting also if Dirk Kuyt and Ryan Babel are coming. Chelsea and Arsenal ? Waste of money!!
      Have any of you ever seen another sponge, starfish and squid anywhere near Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward???

Comment

I watched Garuda Vs Oranje live last nite at GBK. I dont say it was a great game but it was good game, the score stayed on 0-0 for the first game and the Dutches end it with 'only' 3-0 (everybody bet it's gonna 10-0 ) .
        Even im wore an orange shirt...but im proud with my Garuda team!

There was a funny banner there (too bad i couldnt capture it ) but it said "Londo....feels like home, are you?" hehehhe

ik hou van jou Van Persie!
        "me? Dirty minded?! Nahh, I like to call it imaginative"

Comment

Originally posted by Cingmeong View Post
          Bad news about Affelay
          But I can't deny Van Persie is one of the best strikers (also the most handsome. LOL )
          She said no, Robin, she said no
          Oh Robin, she said no

(to the tune of Kumbaya)

On another topic, I can't believe how expensive the tickets are - 750,000 to watch a friendly in Indonesia? Hope there's some other entertainment provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Berlarutlarut View Post

On another topic, I can't believe how expensive the tickets are - 750,000 to watch a friendly in Indonesia? Hope there's some other entertainment provided.
            Charging EPL gate prices here is totally unfair to the average Indonesian fan.

They are not even "friendlies" in the real sense but exibition matches where the final win/lose result is known beforehand. No way are the visiting teams going to lose and neither are they going to embarrass Indonesian sides by going 10-0.
            Last edited by pip; 09-06-13, 21:10. Reason: to add my exhibition comment

Comment

Tickets at least for the Indonesia-Netherlands match weren't that expensive. I have also attended the stadium and ok i was in the "tribune" for 60,000rp fair price I guess (still no idea about the prices of the upcoming friendlies with the EPL clubs).

Comment

Working...
              X