Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orphanage visit in bali

Dear lovely friends,

We are planning to visit an orphanage in Eastern Part of Bali on Saturday - Sunday of 4 - 5 May 2013.

Place is TBA

Yes we will leave on Saturday and stay over nite by camping or stay in children's home, we will do activities with them in the morning and we will leave before lunch to visit either a waterfall or a beach ( depends on the location we are about to decide )

We will collect donation in form of money and goods.
    We also have learned that money is danger and possible to be misused. Thats why all money collected will be spent wisely for them.

As for other donation such as used books, bags, shoes, clothes, rice, milk, etc. I will be happy to keep them until the D-day. I can pick up the donation or you can drop it in my place.

As the place is far, about 3 hours amazing ride. It is recommended to organize transport in advance. I dont mind riding motorbike, but some car will be needed to bring the donation.

We will leave around 3pm on Saturday from a meeting point that will be decided soon. ( TBA )

Last year we collected >IDR 7 million and around 40 couchsurfers joined the event.

Please let me know if you need more information, give ideas and suggestions.

Any volunteers to help the event?

No Chance mate prepare to have your heart ripped out i am warning you.

Comment

Working...
    X