Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next gathering - Beer Bowling (unless anyone else has an alternative)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next gathering - Beer Bowling (unless anyone else has an alternative)

since there are people calling for the next gathering but no one has really stepped up to the plate to organise one, i thought i'll create a new thread and take the first step to shape up the next gathering.

so far, no one has really suggested any other alternative activity, so my suggestion earlier of beer bowling (i like the ring of this) at EX which is a nice central location is still the IT choice

i'm not sure how the other gatherings have been like but given each participant's preferred schedule, which will make it extremely difficult to appease everyone, i'll propose two dates and times that i think are 'centralised timings' for people to vote.

1. 9 march (saturday) 3pm; or
    2. 15 march (friday) 8pm.

maybe perhaps after that, we can all migrate to somewhere like pisa cafe in menteng?

feel free to counter-suggest alternative activities, dates/times. let's get the ball rollin'!

We need to be sensitive to all groups. I suggest the name be changed to Beverage-of-your-choice-although-you-can-drink-beer-if-you-want Bowling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
      We need to be sensitive to all groups. I suggest the name be changed to Beverage-of-your-choice-although-you-can-drink-beer-if-you-want Bowling.
      undersood hombre. my bad, i apologise. beer is obviously optional. how do i change the topic?

Comment

Do it from the 22nd on, and I'm in! Moving on the 15th...
        QUOTE: "Anybody who throws a few pieces of chicken or whatever meat they have onto a gas grill deserves what they get..."

Comment

I'm booked til the 16th.

After that, sure.
          [COLOR=black]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

yap2... i enjoy juice or coke better
            i'm free at 15 March.. (haven't got any wedding invitation on that day)
            [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
            [/FONT]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Am good for both dates :-D

Comment

I'm IN for both ^^

Comment

can make it on 9 march.

@Tiger Eyes: hi, long time not see you
                  [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

thanks all! mixed feedback so far (i'm keeping records); i think for matty and maria, perhaps a subsequent game can be organised?

just a thought - matty, if you're moving on the 15th, will you be able to make it on the 9th?

for the rest, keep the responses going. and let's see which date works best for the majority!

Comment

Sounds awesome! I'm interested.
                      I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Debora View Post
                        Sounds awesome! I'm interested.
                        debora, perhaps you might indicate your availability/preference? thank you!

Comment

It will be weekend, no? Depends on the time, actually. Coz I work on Saturday. If it will be this month, I can join for 16th or 23rd or 30th. Just let me know the progress.
                          I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by pimawola View Post
                            can make it on 9 march.

@Tiger Eyes: hi, long time not see you
                            Hi Pima.. yup.. long time no see :-D hope to see you at the beer bowling (oops.. minus beer for u.. heheheh!!) gathering :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Debora View Post
                              It will be weekend, no? Depends on the time, actually. Coz I work on Saturday. If it will be this month, I can join for 16th or 23rd or 30th. Just let me know the progress.
                              here are the options for now:

[COLOR=#333333]1. 9 march (saturday) 3pm; or[/COLOR]
                              [COLOR=#333333]2. 15 march (friday) 8pm.[/COLOR]

please otherwise indicate what other times are suitable should we adjust the times or in case there is a subsequent gathering. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X