GUNS N' ROSES Perform in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNS N' ROSES Perform in Jakarta

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]Guns N’ Roses was formed in California in 1985 and became one of the most successful bands of the late [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]’80s[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif] and early [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]’90s[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]. The band went on a hiatus for several years before reuniting for the 2008 album “Chinese Democracy.” 
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]
    Anyone like Guns n/ Roses?[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Puspawarna; 10-12-12, 20:19. Reason: deleted advertising link

In that general genre of American heavy rockers of the 1980s, I much, much preferred Van Halen (till 1984 and with DLR). Van Halen I and Women & Children First far outstrip musically anything G&R ever did.
    Last edited by Hombre de Maiz; 06-12-12, 09:48.

Comment

How many original members are in the touring group? I've never heard anything good about AR's control of the band and direction.
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

"Reuniting" might be a little misleading. Axl N' Friends is probably a more accurate descriptions. Axl N' Minions would be even more apt.
        With 100% more mischief, skulduggery, and the occasional sarcasm

Comment

Working...
        X