Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next plan before the New Year :)

Hi guys…

I got an idea from some members here (from different backgrounds) to hold a Charity event this December and invite other members to join and participate.

Why in December? Because we want to do something good and share our loves by visiting the orphans and give something that they need the most before this year is ended.

After doing some researches, we have found an orphanage of multiple disabilities children and decided to choose Wisma Tuna Ganda “Palsigunung”, in Cimanggis. There are 31 people being treated in this orphanages, who came from many places in Indonesia and with different background. Most of them are orphans, but there are also kids who were left behind by their parents. They have been treated since they were under 10 years old until grown up. Even a 44 years old man still being treated by this orphanage. For more information about this orphanage, you can visit www.rumahpiatu.org or send me a PM.

The plan is :
    1. We are going to visit them on Saturday, 15th December 2012, at 10am (WIB) and have lunch together with them. For all who’s willing to join us are mostly welcome. We would highly appreciate to have your participation.
    2. We would like to invite all members here and friends to give a donation, such as money, clothes (t-shirt and casual pants size M-L-XL), food (Sembako), and medicines (general medicine such as for cold, headache, and vitamins). The donation can be sent to us by bank transfer (for money) or to the address that we will send by PM not later than 12th Dec '12. No minimum amount required, but all donations must be given with a sincere heart.

For the first time, let's have a gathering not only for our own pleasure but also to them who've been needing the love and help from us. Be blessed by being a bless for others.

Cheers,
    Debora
    Last edited by Debora; 27-11-12, 09:17.
    I smile.

Hey, it's such a good idea...
    I'll try to join, this would be my first since I usually attend charity event which something related to my religion.
    [FONT=palatino linotype]How people treat you is their KARMA, how you react is YOURS - Wayne Dryer.[/FONT]

Comment

Hi..!
      I want to participate in this, will we go together at 15th Dec?
      [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
      [/FONT]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by misano View Post
        Hey, it's such a good idea...
        I'll try to join, this would be my first since I usually attend charity event which something related to my religion.
        I thought the same too. It is a good idea. That's why I agreed to organize this event. No certain company or religion, this event is held by them (from different company, religion, nationality, etc.) who care and are willing to share their love for them who need it most.

Originally posted by paulinenindhya View Post
        Hi..!
        I want to participate in this, will we go together at 15th Dec?
        Hi Pauline. It will be great to have you join us. We can go there together on 15th Dec morning from Jakarta. Will let you know the meeting point. Where do you live, btw?
        I smile.

Comment

Hi.
          I live at Kebayoran Lama, near Gandaria City
          I'll be happy to wait for the confirmation.
          [/FONT]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

i'm in...

@paulinenindhyal, after long time finally we have chance to meet...
            Last edited by Morning Smile; 28-11-12, 15:08.
            [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Debs, you got fully support from here
              Can't delete thread+profile, all controlled by the mods. Bless them who hate you

Comment

Hi Debs, hopefully a lot of people could join this charity event
                You got my full support
                At most times, it's the disability to take your own glasses that might be a barrier for change.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate this.

So far, I have received several confirmation from some members of this forum and friends. We have even received a donation already from a generous member here. Hopefully, we can get more supports from other members.
                  I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by pimawola View Post
                    i'm in...

@paulinenindhyal, after long time finally we have chance to meet...
                    Yes!yes!yes!hahahaha... i have may schedule all clear for this... (hmmm... let's hope that no emergency calling on that day)
                    [/FONT]
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Wonderful idea, Debs :-) Count me in ya :-D

Comment

might be we will need your help hihi. right debs?

Originally posted by Tiger Eye View Post
                        [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Eye View Post
                          Back in town, hey? .
                          Can't delete thread+profile, all controlled by the mods. Bless them who hate you

Comment

Hello,

I would be very happy to join you. I will try to come with some medicines and stuffs.

C U

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien View Post
                              Hello,

I would be very happy to join you. I will try to come with some medicines and stuffs.

C U
                              I'm sorry what?
                              With 100% more mischief, skulduggery, and the occasional sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                              X