Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treasure Hunt games from Hotel Horison Seminyak. Anyone?? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Hunt games from Hotel Horison Seminyak. Anyone?? :)

Hi all.

I'm a newbie here, just arrived in Bali last month for travelling. Planned to explore Bali until the end of this year. Btw I've got an invitation to join Treasure Hunt games from Hotel Horison Seminyak. What I know this game is opened for foreigner only. Will be glad if someone already joined as participants and share detail information. I'm actually interested to join and will be happy to meet some new friends here!

Oh here I attach the advertisement I got:
    -------------------
    GET ONE NIGHT FREE STAY IN BALI and grab a chance to win the total prize USD
    3,000 in cash by Joining our Treasure Hunt on 30th Nov 12 in Bali. Explore
    Bali with our fun and attractive games.

Free registration for all participant, (limited to 50 couples) including a
    complimentary room at Horison Seminyak Bali.

For more info, visit and register online on www.horisonseminyak.com

image.jpg

I am looking for someone to join me for the Horison Semiyak Treasure Hunt. requirements are; 1. Be a foreigner 2. Have facebook account with at least 500 friends 3. Have Twitter account with at least 50 followers.

Comment

OP just looks like a dodgy advert, I gues post 2 is just a follow up
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
        OP just looks like a dodgy advert, I gues post 2 is just a follow up
        Inclined to agree jim - we'll check further.

Comment

I couldn't find anyone to join me, but was allowed to register by myself and they will pair me up with someone or I will do it alone. It sounds like a whole lot of fun and a great way to spend my last day in Bali!!!

Comment

Jim & John: I thought this was a place for expats in Bali to communicate with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Seary View Post
              Jim & John: I thought this was a place for expats in Bali to communicate with one another.
              Seary - it's also a place that, if unmonitored, would become plagued by spammers, irrelevant postings, multiple advertisements and shills amongst other annoyances. Note that your post has not been edited, deleted or otherwise interfered with. We're not confined to Bali either.

Comment

Working...
              X