Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culinary Lover ? please join :)

Hallo Everyone,

I'm Aldi, I'm a new comer in this forum. I'm a native Indonesian, and I'd like to know your enthusiasm about Indonesian culinary ?
    and I'm wondering whether you have tried cooking Indonesian dishes before?

I really appreciate your opinion guys cause I'm making some survey here

Thanks again

Cheers,
    -Aldi

Originally posted by Grubz27
    Hallo Aldi,

I like culinary also. I really love soto betawi from Kafe Betawi.
    you have to try the soto betawi at Kebayoran lama... it's very delicious...
    [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
    [/FONT]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

first soto betawi i had was when i came to Jakarta this July. that was so perfect! although the place is not the fancy one, i did enjoy it.

its in Taman Palm West Jakarta hihi...

and about the question above. almost of foods i cook are indonesian food as i'm native Indonesian too. lol...

Cheers..
      [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Grubz27
        Hallo Aldi,

I like culinary also. I really love soto betawi from Kafe Betawi.
        Hi @Grubz27, Thank you to reply my posting.

Did you cooked and learn how to made an Indonesian dished too?
        soto Betawi it's fit to be one of the favorite foods, good choice friend .
        Last edited by medz13; 20-11-12, 23:45.

Comment

Originally posted by pimawola View Post
          first soto betawi i had was when i came to Jakarta this July. that was so perfect! although the place is not the fancy one, i did enjoy it.

its in Taman Palm West Jakarta hihi...

and about the question above. almost of foods i cook are indonesian food as i'm native Indonesian too. lol...

Cheers..
          Hi @pimawola did you've tried soto betawi at benhil? it's really delicious
          RP. 30.000 kenyang plus es teh manis 2 gelas dan garing2 for supplement appetite

Just wondering are you a chef?

Comment

Hi Aldi,

I havent tried to cook the dishes yet but i have been briefly told by our maid how to make sayur asam and tempe orek.

Both are my favourite for now along with Soto(i cant remeber which one tho).

Comment

Hallo Raxxie,

I'm surely you'll have a lot of progress to cooked the Indonesian dishes, you can't just learn only by your maid brief cause you can increase your environments.
              As a culinary lover, What is an optional for you to choose, to joining the community or the competition?

Thanks for your participate.

Comment

I would prefer joining the community, i'm not a very good cook, so competition is definitely out for me but if i was a really good chef, i think i would prefer competiton.

Comment

These are on my list Gado - gado, Nasi Pecel, Urap.. it's all about veggie
                  Currently, am interesting in cooking so I learn culinary food from other countries.
                  it's good if you'll make culinary community since we have lots of delicious food in Indonesia
                  [FONT=palatino linotype]How people treat you is their KARMA, how you react is YOURS - Wayne Dryer.[/FONT]

Comment

What if the price is good, are you still interest to join the competition?
                    which one more interesting, traveling or cash?

Comment

Originally posted by medz13 View Post

Just wondering are you a chef?
                      would love to be. but i'm not.
                      cooking is daily needed of mine as i love to eat and love to cook hehe....
                      [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I like nasi Padang from Sederhana Restaurant.
                        Anyone has the same favorite indonesian food like me?
                        Last edited by Puspawarna; 10-12-12, 20:14. Reason: advertising link edited out

Comment

So this is not the thread for Culinary Lovers of French Cuisine, German Cuisine, Korean Cuisine, or Japanese Cuisine? I am interested in other cuisines as well....
                          QUOTE: "Anybody who throws a few pieces of chicken or whatever meat they have onto a gas grill deserves what they get..."

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRedSox View Post
                            So this is not the thread for Culinary Lovers of French Cuisine, German Cuisine, Korean Cuisine, or Japanese Cuisine? I am interested in other cuisines as well....
                            I think OP refer to Indonesian Culinary yet you could also share different culinary...
                            perhaps Middle East culinary which we can find here in Jakarta - I'm looking for Turkey's dish anyway
                            [FONT=palatino linotype]How people treat you is their KARMA, how you react is YOURS - Wayne Dryer.[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                            X