Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karaoke and dinner afterward

Hi guys... what's up? hehehehehe...
    long time i haven't post anything here...

so... this is it...
    i am planning to have a karaoke gathering and dinner afterward... it will be around 6th of october 2012... at 3 pm.
    karaoke will be at inul semanggi and so the dinner also around semanggi area too but i haven't decide the place yet... any suggestion?

so, feel free to PM me if you want to join or drop off here for suggestion....hehehehe....

btw, have a nice day to all....

ciao,

cheche
    May be upon U

Cheche,

Suggestion - Karaoke at Diva Tribecca (central park) then dinner at Le Biers also at Tribecca

Wombat

Comment

hi wombat, long time no see ya...

hahahaha..... it's near your place then.... actually near mine too... but some people prefer south area... thus why i choose semanggi.... hehehehe....

next time could be there..... hehehehe...
      May be upon U

Comment

I suggest dinner first, [COLOR=#333333]Karaoke is often a stomach turner.[/COLOR]

Comment

@warmstrong, agree!!

Dinner, then we can continue to Karaoke. next problem, dinner where, Che?
          [COLOR=black]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

i prefer to drop you message on the first week of October. still don't know if there is occasion that time.

agree with wombat about the place haha. and yes its better dinner first
            [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

hi..i am a newbie here, but would you guys mind if i join?
              [FONT=tahoma][COLOR=#0000ff]Do not Dwell in the Past, Do not Dream of the Future, Concentrate the mind on the Present Moment[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                hi..i am a newbie here, but would you guys mind if i join?
                oh come come. Everyone's welcome.

There are however, the do's and don'ts when it comes to sharing the photos taken during such gathering.

Please ask the organizer or check the previous threads about gathering for further info.

One more thing, please send PM to the organizer (this time it's cheche) and give her your contact details.
                [COLOR=black]
                [/COLOR]

Comment

If your going to Semanggi, then why not dinner at the buffet place, forgot the name, food is ok, no worries about the costs or the bills.
                  [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Would love to join too and agree with Wombat's idea too.. hehehe!! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                      If your going to Semanggi, then why not dinner at the buffet place, forgot the name, food is ok, no worries about the costs or the bills.
                      I think the buffet place name is "Buffet", no? near the food court area?
                      At most times, it's the disability to take your own glasses that might be a barrier for change.

Comment

hi che, long time not coming here...last meeting we were karaoke at Inul Vista Semanggi, i prefer other place. but, its depend on others opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by srikandi View Post
                          I think the buffet place name is "Buffet", no? near the food court area?
                          Ha Ha. I think your right, was thinking it had a more imaginative name.
                          [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Perhaps it is time I embarrass myself in front of you guys...
                            With 100% more mischief, skulduggery, and the occasional sarcasm

Comment

WHy what will you do??????????????????

Comment

Working...
                              X