Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese food for dinner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    As we told you, next time there is a gathering you want to go to, and if we are going, come to our house, come with us, then you can stay over and go home in daylight the next day.

    Much safer.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by jim69 View Post
      As we told you, next time there is a gathering you want to go to, and if we are going, come to our house, come with us, then you can stay over and go home in daylight the next day.

      Much safer.
      hihi ok, but i dont know your address. please kindly send me the detail of your address by PM as next friday will be another gathering.
      thank you
      [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by pimawola View Post
        hihi ok, but i dont know your address. please kindly send me the detail of your address by PM as next friday will be another gathering.
        thank you
        Wait, so it's gonna be on Friday night again? Not Saturday?

        @Jim69: You're going too guys?
        At most times, it's the disability to take your own glasses that might be a barrier for change.

        Comment


        • #34
          i dont know either srikandi, it would be nice if someone could start the thread about this issue lol...
          we are waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing....... .......
          Originally posted by srikandi View Post
          Wait, so it's gonna be on Friday night again? Not Saturday?

          @Jim69: You're going too guys?
          [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

          Comment


          • #35
            ow Deb, really i was very sad to miss this one, been so long yah since our last gathering. i miss baby J, her mom and dad too i miss everyone but this month is really time for hardworking, i couldn't even had time for myself, you know why i couldn't make it Deb, i have explained to you dear.. oh so heart broken.... but wait i'm not a workaholic, just feel responsible for my job. anyway this woman still hope to be invited in another gathering. you will let me know right Deb ? hehehe, muach muach and have a nice life my dearest friends !!
            I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

            Comment


            • #36
              If the next gathering is Friday then I dont think I can make it. Maybe the boss can go and I will catch up later. I have a big meeting Thursday and Friday.

              Cant we make it Saturday?
              [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

              Comment


              • #37
                is there any gathering again????

                Lost here.

                @ Vie, you only miss Debs??? :P
                [COLOR=black]
                [/COLOR]

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                  If the next gathering is Friday then I dont think I can make it. Maybe the boss can go and I will catch up later. I have a big meeting Thursday and Friday.

                  Cant we make it Saturday?
                  if the boss going, i will be her bodyguard then,lol...
                  no seriously, its better to go with somebody than go by self. so i need her contact then, thank you
                  [COLOR=#ff0099][FONT=arial]Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok, its not the end [/FONT][/COLOR]

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                    It was a very interesting night, I am still laughing at some of the things that happened even now.

                    Thanks Debs.
                    You are welcome, Jim69. I'm glad you enjoyed the gathering.


                    Originally posted by Vie View Post
                    ow Deb, really i was very sad to miss this one, been so long yah since our last gathering. i miss baby J, her mom and dad too i miss everyone but this month is really time for hardworking, i couldn't even had time for myself, you know why i couldn't make it Deb, i have explained to you dear.. oh so heart broken.... but wait i'm not a workaholic, just feel responsible for my job. anyway this woman still hope to be invited in another gathering. you will let me know right Deb ? hehehe, muach muach and have a nice life my dearest friends !!
                    Hehehe... I know, Vie. We will meet again soon. Karaoke, movie, dinner or just drinks. I miss you too. *hug*

                    PS : take care your health yaa....
                    I smile.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
                      is there any gathering again????

                      Lost here.

                      @ Vie, you only miss Debs??? :P
                      oww, of course i miss you too and everyone esp those who i haven't met for so long
                      I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        yeah i love japannesse food , tell me about next meeting (i was off so sorry guys if u PM i have no reply then before)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hi Meili. You came to the last gathering at CP, right?
                          I smile.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X