Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone working in KKO cilandak area?

hi..
    i'll work in KKO cilandak area soon.. and honestly speaking i have no idea about the area ( yeah Indonesian might also not familiar with some spots of Jakarta) ... anyone works in that area who could suggest me what to eat or what's not to eat? or where to eat ?
    unfortunately, i have no friends who works in that area..... so i could not ask them.. and thinking that people in the forum are everywhere in all places.. i might have some luck finding someone here who works there..
    tks
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

what do you want to know?

I never work there, but i spent three years traveling around the area because i live in pasar minggu and worked in fatmawati.
    [COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

1. i have seen the area, there are 2 eating places, 1 is mad dog ( is it?) and the other is the pujasera ( to make it sound better) .. i want to know any other options of food that is not too far from the area.
      2. the place where i'll work has a very limited parking spot, last time it took me almost an hour to push 8 cars and lettting myself out of the place . while i only talk to the office for less than 30 min., is there any parking area that maybe a bit far, but more convenient and save
      3. would be better if there are some member of the forum who also work there to meet during lunch time. would be nice to meet up some people from the group .. or maybe even hang out after office hour waiting until the traffic is getting better
      4. how bad the traffic would be around 8 am and 5 pm.
      5. and .... since i live in cikarang, i'm thinking maybe it would be better to rent a room around that area.. doesnt have to the be fancy one, just decent clean and safe.
      any idea Maria?

Comment

So working at Marinir KKO ya...Their are many places to eat there, if you want a variety just go to CITOS. Good place to park also

Traffic is bad at these times as commuters coming in from Halim and Bekasi and going back in the afternoon. Many kos in the area as Cilandak is a mostly residential area, a lot are expesive such as the Cilandak Mansion 3.2J per month.

Comment

You can ask Vie for lunch........

Comment

for sure!!!!! i even plan to stay next to her house .. if things work out well ..
            Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
            You can ask Vie for lunch........

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
              for sure!!!!! i even plan to stay next to her house .. if things work out well ..
              did i ever mention we have "kost-kost an" next to my house, how do you know ?? or maybe i've mentioned it to you before, forgive me dear i forget...
              if you stay next to my home, not only lunch but we can playing card and ordering pizza in the evening hehehe.
              still better you find some where else closer to your office, the traffic from my house to cilandak in the morning especially "driving your own car" is not really recommended, yes it still close but maybe 30 minutes due to traffic jam and the boarding house don't have safe parking area for cars, they only have it for bikes.
              Last edited by Vie; 28-08-12, 19:33.
              I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

pffffffff you have mentioned it ... and now am disapointed
                well so far am still trying to drive from my house to the office.... but i'll see if i need to rent a room close to the office..

Originally posted by Vie View Post
                did i ever mention we have "kost-kost an" next to my house, how do you know ?? or maybe i've mentioned it to you before, forgive me dear i'm forget...
                if you stay next to my home, not only lunch but we can playing card and ordering pizza in the evening hehehe.
                still better you find some where else closer to your office, the traffic from my house to cilandak in the morning especially "driving your own car" is not really recommended, yes it still close but maybe 30 minutes due to traffic jam and the boarding house don't have safe parking area for cars, they only have it for bikes.

Comment

I work there, but for lunch I have been to only four place, mad dog, the french one inside of th building, the one near the gas station and the canteen. Or u can go to citos if you have enough timt.

Comment

well so far am still trying to drive from my house to the office.... but i'll see if i need to rent a room close to the office..
                    near trakindo at ampera, there's a makasar resto, i love the konro iga bakar and es pisang ijo, they also serve fish dishes and others food.
                    the taste ? don't ask, it's so yummy !! if i'm not wrong, the name is daenk mamenk or mameng ? anyway recommended for your lunch !
                    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

Unit at Kebagusan city

I have a friend who own a unit at Kebagusan City, (not sure about traffic to and from Cilandak KKO). 2 Bedrooms, she wants rp.4,5jt/mo. The unit is nicely done, full furnished incl pot, pans, bed sheets etc .. If you have a friend to share the place i think it would be reasonable price to pay. PM me if you are interested and I can email you the pic. I am sure she doesn't mind about giving you pay it monthly. She lives in Shanghai and the unit now is empty.

Comment

thank you miss Naughty... thanks for your info
                        the traffic from kebagusan to cilandak is crazy ... unbearable..
                        4.5 mill is also too much for an apt in kebagusan city i believe. it's a very small unit ( my friend owns a unit too so i know .. even if i have to stay there, i would not pay more than 3 mill . )

Comment

hi gab, would up for coffee i live and work so near to u

Comment

My home is not so far from there too.

Comment

ah sorry meili and coolguy. after trying the office at cilandak, i decided not to work there any longer. got a better offer and better location ( at least for me..) So i dont work there anymore.
                              but meeting you guys some of the time would be fun i believe

Comment

Working...
                              X