Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Meetup for Travelers in Surabaya (16 August 2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Meetup for Travelers in Surabaya (16 August 2012)

Hi Travelers !!! I would like to organize a social meetup for us who love to travel, as their hobby or as part of their work . This meetup is open for expats who currently live/temporarily stay in Surabaya (to tell about their home town, country and culture in general, hobbies back home, etc) and also for Indonesians who have experienced traveling to (at least one country other than Indonesia, of course). Here, we can meet, introduce ourselves and tell everyone which country(ies) you have been, tell us about the cultures, its history, etc..etc.. This is going to be fun since we can share and exchange experiences. It will be great if you could bring hard photos or digital photos/videos on your laptop or tablet. Schedule is:

Place: Surabaya Town Square (open for new suggestions)
    When: Thursday, 16 August 2012
    Time: 7 pm - 9 pm (or until finish)
    Please feel free to bring friend(s) or family
    The event is at own expense.
    Event/Dress is casual.

Please RSVP asap so I can book number of seats. Also, please tell in this forum the name of country/town/hobby/history, etc you would like to represent. Anyways, I am open to ideas how to make this event more fun. Let me know.

About me: I was born in Surabaya and have lived and traveled several countries (I will share this in the meetup). I now live in Jakarta but often visit Surabaya. I would like to talk about my recent trip to Pulau Penang (Malaysia) and probably a little bit about my old trip to Mexico and Porto Rico. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Hadi

oops I thought I had deleted that.............. sorry pimpin your right
    Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Originally posted by Annette View Post
      oops I thought I had deleted that.............. sorry pimpin your right
      apa apa??

Comment

Hi Annette, How are you. Thanks for your response here. it looks like you have many friends in Surabaya... I was wondering if you could forward this message to them. Looking forward to see you guys join in. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by itinerantman View Post
          apa apa??

lol I put up an answer saying there was a meet up already organised but then relised it was a different type of meet up.... hahahaha so I tried to delete it but being blonde......... I didnt do it properly....
          Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Also, please let me know for better timing. I should be able to fit everyone's schedule for the next 2 weeks :-D

Comment

Working...
            X