Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gathering Lippo Cikarang July 21st .. come ...come ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering Lippo Cikarang July 21st .. come ...come ..

hey forum members who live a bit outside Jakarta, especially in Bekasi - cikarang- karawang etc, we will have a small gathering at Lippo cikarang ...
    anyone (even people from Jakarta, Bogor, bandung surabaya, bali kalimantan papua ) who would come are absolutely welcome!!!! you can have the chance to visit this secluded village, ( this time no need to bring your passport or make VISA , even visa on arrival. .....LOL and koteka is not a must to wear)

the plan is this saturday 21st july, cheers bar .. guess it's the only bar in here 'where everybody knows your name" . Dinner time 7 pm. if you come earlier , i'll be your free of charge tour guide
    Anyone who are interested please let me know so i can book the bar.. you know cheers is very full.. ted danson and kristie alley came there once a week

PS: i have posted this thread in other sub group.. and some friends told me to move it to community event
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Yayaya... yes I am definitely going to be there with your order of bread.

Comment

I probably be there.... maybe Alia will come from SBY????

Gab, can I have visa on arrival????

Comment

@avigayildagea: great !!!!! its going to be my bread week then ...
        @hendry: just enter the gate and mention my name three times, make a twirl while you sing a simple song like supercalifragilistic expialadocious twice , you will get pass , but no red carpet .. , if you wish to have red carpet, then you have to jump on one foot and say, am a dragon not a chicken 10 times in one breathe.

Comment

when i saw Lippo, i thought it Lippo in my area in Karawaci....oh i'm gotta miss this one....guess its very far from my area right?
          Do good to all around you...and give peace a chance.

Comment

hi Homie.. actually kilometer wise , it's only like 80 km apart ( 30 km from cikarang to cawang, 30 km cawang to slipi and 20 km from slipi to karawaci) .. well it's on saturday ,traffic shouldnt be that awful like friday nite , maybe you can visit your city brother ?

Comment

Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
              I probably be there.... maybe Alia will come from SBY????
              Sweet ! Thanks Hendry, for the good wish and promotion.

I'm going to ask my boss to speed up the Jakarta's prospective project so I will have excuse to come over there.

I will see you guys sooner or later !
              Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

alia, should i talk tomy friend to talk to your boss's colleague so he would send you to jakarta this weekend? it would be so much funnnnnnnn ... (such a long chain ya LOL )

Originally posted by Alia View Post

I'm going to ask my boss to speed up the Jakarta's prospective project so I will have excuse to come over there.

Comment

Long chain aka mbulet ... hahaha.., thanks Gab ! If you could do that I would gladly accept it !
                  Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

I might show up considering it's not all that far away but I'll keep it to "maybe", looks like I'll be busier than a one legged man in an asskicking contest this weekend
                    sigpic
                    bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post

Har har... beware rabbit...

Comment

you know the place rite? if not , let me know ,if you dont know, i'll explain it how to get to cheers. no need to google it as you wont be able to find it.

Originally posted by MadCat View Post
                        I might show up considering it's not all that far away but I'll keep it to "maybe", looks like I'll be busier than a one legged man in an asskicking contest this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygab View Post
                          you know the place rite? if not , let me know ,if you dont know, i'll explain it how to get to cheers. no need to google it as you wont be able to find it.
                          Directions would be welcome yes
                          sigpic
                          bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

@madcat: from purwakarta, you drive to jakarta .. and on kilometer 32 , better take the left lane, since you will need to leave the toll road.
                            just go with the road, pay at the gate , and go straight. you will meet an intersection with a fly over on top of it. . turn right.
                            drive along the way , as some guidance, you will see some colorful ruko ( yellow and purple) on your left, , just go straight until you meet a big intersection where you could not go straight ( the mid section is closed with some fence. ) turn left . you are already inside lippo cikarang
                            as guidance, you will see mcdonald on your right and a mall name citywalk. but you just go straight.
                            during your way to the cheers , you will see a big christmas tree on your right (nowadays is a upsided cone) sahid jaya hotel on your left, pass an intersection, siloam hospital, and a bank. ( on your right you can see some light of the lippo mall ) and there is one small street on your left ( ignore that street) ..
                            then you will see water boom and bebek bali on your left, ( but it's the side view ..) and there is a road to turn left as if you go to water boom, you turn left.

once you are in front of water boom ( wb is on your left, position 9 oclock) , position 3 oclock is ruko singaraja. and position 1 o clock is cheers.
                            hope it's clear enough .

Comment

Remind me on Saturday to mark the place on Google Maps for future reference. I got lost just reading the direction! 😄

Comment

Working...
                              X