Get together Surabaya!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get together Surabaya!!

I have noticed there is a LOT of people either moving to or living in Surabaya.................... Who is interested in having a get together????????????

My hubby and I will be there around the 21st of August so anytime after that is great with me......

Anyone have any suggestions on where or when???

cheers,
    Annette
    Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Anyone have any suggestions on where or when???
    i'm in!! should be there mid augustus, inshallah!! for venue etc where's alia??

Comment

shes away working at the moment I think I had a PM from her the other day.

Comment

lol I think we have BOTH been moving for months Itiner..................... fingers crossed hey!!!! My oldest son refuses to believe that I will be leaving on the 20th until I board a plane hahahahaha NO THIS TIME I AM CERTAIN!!

Comment

All of the snakes in the bushes around the Gong will surely miss you Annette. Good luck with the move!

Comment

Originally posted by ponyexpress View Post
            All of the snakes in the bushes around the Gong will surely miss you Annette. Good luck with the move!
            lol funny u say that a neighbour was just telling me they've seen a 2nd snake in the middle of the road in our street in the last month................. thank god.... I am going hahahaha

Comment

Makans Time, google the place...
              But 21st of August? I bet only few people would be around....Its close to Hari Raya already...
              "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

hahaha yeah I keep being told that maybe we can make it a bit later in the month or September

Comment

Originally posted by Annette View Post
                  lol I think we have BOTH been moving for months Itiner..................... fingers crossed hey!!!! My oldest son refuses to believe that I will be leaving on the 20th until I board a plane hahahahaha NO THIS TIME I AM CERTAIN!!
                  months indeed!! have been on tenterhooks since april & now it seems i wont get there till mid august!! good luck with your schedule

Comment

lol Hubbys company is booking flights today woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

Comment

I'm back to Surabaya yesterday..

I'm in for sure ! How can I not ?

Idul Fitri will be around 19-20 August, and people will still be busy with the families and relatives gathering. I think it will be best for us when the feast is over and everyone is back to their routine and place. I too open for any suggestions. Many nice places to be. No worries about that.

Annette and Iti, cant wait to see you guys !
                      Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

sounds like a plan............ I have to go to Bali on the weekend of the 7th Sept to meet up with my son but other than that weekend I am easy with dates!!!

Alia......... cant wait to catch up either!!!
                        Last edited by Annette; 16-07-12, 12:44.

Comment

Count me in, guys! It will be great to meet you all in a gathering..

The problem is, I don’t think I can make it on mid-August. As you know, it will be busy time. How about early September? Makan Time restaurant is OK. But if you ask my opinion, how bout Matchbox café?
                          [COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Love doesn't hurt, loving the wrong person does.[/FONT][/COLOR]..

Comment

Sby expats

Originally posted by nene_chan View Post
                            Count me in, guys! It will be great to meet you all in a gathering..

The problem is, I don’t think I can make it on mid-August. As you know, it will be busy time. How about early September? Makan Time restaurant is OK. But if you ask my opinion, how bout Matchbox café?
                            How about we meet in a mall that has lots of different restaurants to choose from. Galaxy Mall has many including traditional food so everyone can get what they want.
                            Treat me the way you want to be treated and i will treat you the way you treat me.

Comment

Galaxy Mall, Sutos, are fine places to meet. I think Annette will be in the west area, so perhaps we could gather closely to her ? But where ever it is, fine by me. Are you in, Kurakura ? Are you in the east near to Galaxy ?

Annette, Iti, Nene, I will pm you my numbers so we can communicate easily when you got here.
                              Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                              X