Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Notice.... Next Gathering Sat, 14 July 2012

Hi Forummers...

This is a short notice invitation.... since our last gathering had been a very long time ago....
    So here we go again.... I volunteer again (my nickname a bit change cause I cant log in using my old one - CHECHE....... I am still the same and one ).... and sorry it's seem a bit hurry cause it's almost Ramadan here... Thus I decided to make it on next [SIZE=6][FONT=arial black]Saturday, 14 July 2012 either @ La Biere or Nuzzy's (both at Tribeca Park Central Park Mall, Jakarta) from 6 - 10 PM (further confirmation later by PM or text)[/FONT][/SIZE].... So guys, leave me a PM if you can join ya.... Hopefully lot of you will show up..... and we can mingle around face to face ya.....

See ya all......
    Last edited by @cheche; 07-07-12, 15:10.

whyyyyyy in CP???
    [COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
      whyyyyyy in CP???
      Hi Sweetmaria,

Every time we have a gathering always around south area.... and we are from other part of the city come there... a bit change of venue is welcome, right? one a while...

And to go to central park is not that headache.... you can use toll... hehehehe.... I live around the area... maybe you can find the traffic jams around semanggi/slipi/Senayan MPR area.... after that is not bad usually..... and around that time on saturday is not really that traffic....

Hope to see you there with mr. matt ya....

Cheers....

Cheche

Comment

Dear all,

Just to inform you guys... please confirm to me by latest tomorrow for those who want to join cause I need to book and made a DP first. Thank you for your kind attention.

See you there....

Comment

who already confirmed the attendance?

Comment

Hi Hen, tomorrow is the latest for confirmation. I need to check one by one.

Angel, Juliana, Jeanne, Adis so far have confirm. Others are tomorrow. you are coming, right?

Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
            who already confirmed the attendance?

Comment

Hi Cheche... How's the gathering? If only I could join you that day. Miss you guys.
              I smile.

Comment

Working...
              X