Alcoholics anonymous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcoholics anonymous

Please Help!!! I will be arriving in Bandung at the end of August and am trying to get some A.A contacts for when I arrive. I seem to be coming up against brick walls so far.....if anyone reads this in Bandung or nearby please can you contact me, it would be very much appreciated

I can't help you with AA contacts in Bandung but unless you speak Indonesian (?), I dunno if they would be any good? Good luck.
    "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I just moved to Batam Indonesia at the beginning of Sept and am in the same boat as you. I have found that China Skype AA meetings are helpful, but there aren't any here meetings here in Batam either. Only places I have found nearby are SIngapore, Jakarta, and Bali. PM me and I will send you my indonesian phone number, it would be good to have another member to talk to.
      Last edited by sdog21; 20-11-12, 10:33.

Comment

The prices will put you off drinking don't worry (joke. sorry if it's taken in bad taste)

Comment

Working...
        X