Coffee in Pancoran again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee in Pancoran again

How about another afternoon in the Opus cafe Nr Pancoran.

The last two times have been sucessful, so lets do it again.

3:30 pm at Opus cafe.

No lists, no polls, if you want to come then come. If you dont then dont. All so simple.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Are we still welcomed? Btw, we found a place in the city.
    [COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Of course you are, why would you not be.
      I saw the location this morning, looks good, close tous still
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Indeed. also close to Debora, coucou.cherie, merkava, and some others.
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

so you will come on sunday then?

Comment

I'll be there.
            I smile.

Comment

so thats 3 then

Comment

If it doesn't take 8 hrs flight and 2 hrs ride in a taxi journey, I would like to come too..

Comment

We could pick you up at the airport,

Comment

Not much interest in cofee then?

Comment

About 8 people coming now, everybody is welcome. Very informal place with good coffee and good food. If you need details of the address just ask

Comment

Great coffee time, about 5 hours of fun and chat. For those of you who did not come, you missed a good time.

Comment

Working...
                        X