No announcement yet.

Follow Up: May Gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was nice to have met you guys or at least see... :-)
    Tolak orang gila

Comment

@all from the gathering last night,

Thanks for coming. It was fun and I hope you guys had fun too. I finally met an old-timer whose intelligence I admire, I met a girl I have wanted to meet for a long time, I also met a girl who has so many things in common with me (lived across the river from where I used to live in Germany, lived in the Middle East), I met a cute girl from Malaysia who looks so cuddly, and many many others I did not get a chance to talk with for long but would like to meet up again.

Lesson learnt from the gathering:

1. Round table. The setting of our table made it difficult for many to converse with others
      2. Name tag. For big group, it is necessary as many do not know each other other than from the forum
      3. For the organizer, do NOT go out till late the night before! hahahahaha
      [FONT=palatino linotype]Fashionably sensitive but too cool to care. [/FONT]

Comment

Thanks for organizing the gathering, Jolie. It was nice to meet you, even though we did not get a chance to talk much. We live close by, so maybe next time a BBQ @ swimming pool area in the compound . Cheers.
        Can't delete thread+profile, all controlled by the mods. Bless them who hate you

Comment

It was good seeing all of you... thanks JolieGal for taking the time to organize this
          @ oomBen, it was good "seeing" you too...
          @ Natalie... BBQ sounds like a good plan

Comment

It was nice to see you all guys!! Hope our path will cross again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Injun View Post
              I agree. The event would be more comfortable if it's limited to people who knew each other on the forum. After all, the purpose of the meet is to put a face/voice to the name.
              yeah. I finally see you, sir. Even we didn't have any long convo. Btw, send you PM...

@JolieGal....mam, thank you verry much for everything. It was okay, just don't really like the ambience..
              meet me on github

Comment

Originally posted by JolieGal View Post

LOL...

Originally posted by Natalie View Post
                Thanks for organizing the gathering, Jolie. It was nice to meet you, even though we did not get a chance to talk much. We live close by, so maybe next time a BBQ @ swimming pool area in the compound . Cheers.
                Awww BBQ @ swimming pool sounds so nice... would it be open for non-residents?

Too bad I missed the gathering, sounds like fun. I see there is another one arranged for next week, which is also bad timing for me. But will definitely keep my eyes open for future gatherings.

Comment

There was another little gathering yesturday afternoon, only 8 members and arranged very quickly. It was at the coffee shop again, and was a very enjoyable 3 hours of entertaining and educational conversation.

Thanks guys, I enjoyed it a lot.
                  [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice to see you all, folks. I will definitely attend these gatherings again.

Originally posted by mba juliana View Post
                    yeah. I finally see you, sir. Even we didn't have any long convo. Btw, send you PM...
                    Sir? I know I'm old, but I'm not that old. :-)
                    I'll get to that as soon as I get my internet sorted.

Comment

• who will share our pics????

Comment

• Originally posted by Injun View Post
                        Nice to see you all, folks. I will definitely attend these gatherings again.

Sir? I know I'm old, but I'm not that old. :-)
                        I'll get to that as soon as I get my internet sorted.
                        Haha, sorry Injun...I know you're not that old
                        Ok, look forward to it..
                        meet me on github

Comment

• Originally posted by JolieGal View Post
                          @all from the gathering last night,

Thanks for coming. It was fun and I hope you guys had fun too. I finally met an old-timer whose intelligence I admire, I met a girl I have wanted to meet for a long time, I also met a girl who has so many things in common with me (lived across the river from where I used to live in Germany, lived in the Middle East), I met a cute girl from Malaysia who looks so cuddly, and many many others I did not get a chance to talk with for long but would like to meet up again.

1. Round table. The setting of our table made it difficult for many to converse with others
                          2. Name tag. For big group, it is necessary as many do not know each other other than from the forum
                          Sounds like it was a very nice gathering full of nice people. Congratulations. How many people were involved? My wife and I would be glad to join the next one you organize if you can inform us of when and where it will be and who are the forum members attending.

Comment

• Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                            There was another little gathering yesturday afternoon, only 8 members and arranged very quickly. It was at the coffee shop again, and was a very enjoyable 3 hours of entertaining and educational conversation.

Thanks guys, I enjoyed it a lot.
                            NICE! i am waiting for another gathering
                            [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT=century gothic]If everything has been written down, why worry?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• You were there by phone?
                              [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X