Next Jakarta Gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Injun View Post
    If I wear the Borat thong, you'll stop talking to me because you'll forget anything good about me...
    Or the opposite. We won't stop talking about you. LOL.
    I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
      Kikikik.., thats okay, I'll take my chance.
      I'll might forget anything good about you, but at least I will see something good about you. Thats if I don't get blind or have any eyes and heart attack after that..

Something good? hehehe...

I would love to. There are good people in here that I really want to meet and know them in person, too bad we're not that close in distance. But lets see.
      Surabaya is not too far laaahh...
      I smile.

Comment

But again and still, if Injun will come wearing sexy thong, I think I can reschedule my trip and make it ...
        Don't worry...if Injun can't make it, I'm sure other guys are interested in taking up your challenge

Originally posted by Injun View Post
        If I wear the Borat thong, you'll stop talking to me because you'll forget anything good about me...
        Bring. Your. Own. Towel. You've been warned. I'm pretty sure they won't let you sit without a barrier between their seat and your err...bare bottom

PS: are you watching the NFL draft? I'm psyched!

@All: guys, I have tried to attach the menu from Facebars and Lara Djonggrang but the files are larger than 19KB. I have tried to take a snapshot and copy it into picture file, still very large file. So if you are really interested...I can send it to your email. Next up...voting for the restaurant.
        [FONT=palatino linotype]Fashionably sensitive but too cool to care. [/FONT]

Comment

So when is the meeting? I cannot login so often please sms me guys the date and location, where ever it's you know i'm in

Comment

hello im new in this forum can i join the gathering ?
            love the city

Comment

Originally posted by Pak Gondrong View Post
              So when is the meeting? I cannot login so often please sms me guys the date and location, where ever it's you know i'm in
              Noted. Most likely second weekend of May. I will text you once everything is confirmed.

Originally posted by rong-rong View Post
              hello im new in this forum can i join the gathering ?
              Sure you can. Please PM me your contact details if you don't visit this forum often. I will keep you informed about the date and place.

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]Actually, I voted for bar hopping. But if it's going to be a dinner gathering then here is my answer..
                1. Location location location: South, North, West, East or Central? North is perfect south/central is ok[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#333333]2. Type of restaurant: casual or fine dining Casual[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#333333]3. Type of food: Indonesian? Western? Thai? Indian? Chinese? Others? As long as they're delicious[/COLOR]
                meet me on github

Comment

Originally posted by mba juliana View Post
                  [COLOR=#333333]Actually, I voted for bar hopping.[/COLOR]
                  Well said Mba Juliana, well said..
                  now tell me again how could you be so drunk after your first bottle of Bintang??
                  Last edited by coucou.cherie; 30-04-12, 09:15.
                  Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                    now tell me again how could you be so drunk after your first bottle of Bintang??
                    Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I tell you, Juls gets drunk just by smelling alcohol...she is a cheap date.

@All,

Okay...since most prefer second weekend, let's make it official:

Date: 12th May 2012
                    Time: 7 PM
                    Place: Seribu Rasa - Jl. Haji Agus Salim 128 - Menteng, Jakarta Pusat - Ph. 021 392 8892

I have estimated around 15+ people want to join this event (should I put the list here?). If anyone cancels, please let me know.
                    Last edited by JolieGal; 30-04-12, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by coucou.cherie View Post
                      ssshhhh!! dont bring it to the forum
                      meet me on github

Comment

Girls-Only Night Out

Originally posted by mba juliana View Post
                        ssshhhh!! dont bring it to the forum
                        Sorry girl...at least we don't say what you did when you were drunk though...*scurry away*

Anyhow,

Another open invitation to female members here...

When: Friday 4th of May 2012
                        What: Clubbing

Place, where to meet, etc will be discussed by PM. Let me know if you girls want to join!

Comment

hahaha...

btw, i'll text you really soon for confirmation, Jolie.. thanks
                          meet me on github

Comment

Originally posted by JolieGal View Post
                            Sorry girl...at least we don't say what you did when you were drunk though...*scurry away*

Anyhow,

Another open invitation to female members here...

When: Friday 4th of May 2012
                            What: Clubbing

Place, where to meet, etc will be discussed by PM. Let me know if you girls want to join!
                            eeuuhhhmmm PM me
                            [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT=century gothic]If everything has been written down, why worry?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

i'd prefer the house party and the club party

Comment

Cooooooooooooooncert....
                                sigpic
                                bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

Working...
                                X