Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manado Expat gathering and introduction of Siloam Hospitals Manado to the community.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manado Expat gathering and introduction of Siloam Hospitals Manado to the community.

[COLOR=#333333]Yesterday, the expat community of Manado was invited by the Lippo group for a quick [/COLOR]tour of the newly inaugurated Siloam Hospitals Manado to showcase their facilities followed by a cocktail and dinner[COLOR=#333333]. More than 150 of us long term or newly arrived manadonese expats were attending.

I would like to address A HUGE thank you to pak James Riady, owner of the Lippo Group who invited us, to Mrs Alison Dixon, acting CEO of [/COLOR]Siloam Hospitals Manado[COLOR=#333333] and of course to Ally and her friends for a perfect organization and great evening. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]It was a wonderful gathering event and an interesting visit of the Siloam hospital facilities and its state-of-the-art equipment. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]It was good to meet with old mates that I unfortunately don't always have the time or occasion to meet and it was a great pleasure for me to meet for the first time with Rob and Bella, who are users of this forum, and recent additions to the Manado expat community.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Last, thanks to the staff of [/COLOR]Hotel Aryaduta Manado[COLOR=#333333]. Food was excellent and the free flow of margaritas was a delight. [/COLOR]

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Yesterday, the expat community of Manado was invited by the Lippo group for a quick [/COLOR]tour of the newly inaugurated Siloam Hospitals Manado to showcase their facilities followed by a cocktail and dinner[COLOR=#333333]. More than 150 of us long term or newly arrived manadonese expats were attending.

[/COLOR]
    NICE! im waiting for a next gathering in Jakarta!
    [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT=century gothic]If everything has been written down, why worry?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Congratulation.
      I smile.

Comment

Working...
      X