Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our next gathering event.......

Hi all,

As I have been 'unofficially' pointed to be in charge for the next gathering event... ...
    So here we go again....
    The next gathering will be on [SIZE=5][FONT=comic sans ms]Saturday, 18 February 2012 [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=5][FONT=comic sans ms]@Anomali Coffee [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=arial][SIZE=5][SIZE=2](it's on Setiabudi One Building Level 1 Kuningan)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=5][FONT=comic sans ms] starts from 6PM till late....[/FONT][/SIZE] (PS. hopefully you guys are okay with the choice)...

What next??? PM me your contact number if you wanna join or have any comments/idea.... the more the merrier... hehehehe....

See ya.... I'll always waiting for you....

UPDATE INFO

so far, here's the list of attendants...
    • Me
    • mba juliana
    • hendry_ohe
    • Debora
    • TheRuralJuror
    • girl93 - TBA
    • Technologic
    • polloaplancha
    • roysingh & Wife
    • abdinegoro
    • ismichan
    • Mrngrounder
    • Shengli
    • Tokek & Wife
    • PRose
    • Shazam
    • bexy0108
    • JolieFemme
    • werjin1029
    • angel_rui
    • sovia80
    • sweetmaria & hubby - TBA
    • any@myname - TBA
    • diego8624

So far only 23 have confirmed... 4 still tentative.... Who else??????? anyone?.... the more the merrier....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cheche; 17-02-12, 21:20. Reason: List of attendants
    May be upon U

Have you guys considered "rotating" the location a bit so that people who don't live near Kemang may be more likely to attend? Say, maybe move it to Kuningan area, then ________, then __________, then back to Kemang? Just a thought...
    "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
    -Bill Watterson

Comment

We'll be in Bali for a few weeks, and then I'll be off to the US a few days after I come back to Jakarta. Perhaps in April?
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Kuningan areas sounds nice, I will try my best to come if its around kuningan. Btw, is this gathering open for non expats?
        "Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Any change on the place? Of course it's open for non-expat Abdi

Comment

I agree with the rotation of location. Sadly, I'll be in Singapore that week for work.

Comment

Will be in Lombok 10-12 feb. I suggest to move it to the following week. (feb 18) as most of the biz travel starts in the first/2nd week of the month.
              AND yes to relocation. Kuningan / Thamrin / Senayan area can be nice. To be honest the reason why I didnt attend the last meeting is because IT IS in Kemang. I got so many bad exp in kemang area. Weekend night traffic + kemang = living hell.

Comment

11 Feb too soon dear, i'm thinking to postpone it 2 weeks. anyway i still want opinion. reguler meeting should be held monthly or every 2 months ? 3-6 months seems too long.
                but it's only my opinion, if i'm free at the time sure i will come
                hi che, fyi unfortunatelly i can't make it on Saturday, i mean every Saturday so i hope you guys enjoy the gathering. i will miss you so, hiks
                I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Comment

I think I might join this one...

Comment

Originally posted by cgksfo View Post
                    Have you guys considered "rotating" the location a bit so that people who don't live near Kemang may be more likely to attend? Say, maybe move it to Kuningan area, then ________, then __________, then back to Kemang? Just a thought...
                    Originally posted by abdinegoro View Post
                    Kuningan areas sounds nice, I will try my best to come if its around kuningan. Btw, is this gathering open for non expats?
                    Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
                    Any change on the place? Of course it's open for non-expat Abdi
                    The venue still can changing... (btw... as many requested I have changed the location and the date)... so... PM me soon... hehehehe...

Originally posted by vie - yu View Post
                    11 Feb too soon dear, i'm thinking to postpone it 2 weeks. anyway i still want opinion. reguler meeting should be held monthly or every 2 months ? 3-6 months seems too long.
                    hi che, fyi unfortunatelly i can't make it on Saturday, i mean every Saturday so i hope you guys enjoy the gathering. i will miss you so, hiks
                    I think we should gather once a month....
                    Why Vie you cant join on every Saturday? hiks...hiks....
                    May be upon U

Comment

Originally posted by cheche View Post
                      Why Vie you cant join on every Saturday? hiks...hiks....
                      i'll be 24 hours maid at home

Comment

Hi Cheche, from my experience coffee shops tend to close earlier compared to bars and lounges. I've never been to Anomali, but would you happen to know what time they close? (This is coming from a person who lived where Starbucks shops would close at 8 PM). Also, looking at their menu online i don't see any food options.. Just my Rp 2.
                        "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
                        -Bill Watterson

Comment

ah even cinderella had time to go to the ball... LOL
                          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by cgksfo View Post
                            Hi Cheche, from my experience coffee shops tend to close earlier compared to bars and lounges. I've never been to Anomali, but would you happen to know what time they close? (This is coming from a person who lived where Starbucks shops would close at 8 PM). Also, looking at their menu online i don't see any food options.. Just my Rp 2.
                            Hi Cgksto, I have check with them.... on weekend, they open till 11 PM or sometime late... (depend on the crowd)... they serve food also......

And thus why... I need you guys confirmation if you want to attend cause I need to reserve our table there a few day before our gathering....

Can't you skip for few hours? hehehehe....
                            May be upon U

Comment

Originally posted by cheche View Post
                              Hi Cgksto, I have check with them.... on weekend, they open till 11 PM or sometime late... (depend on the crowd)... they serve food also......

And thus why... I need you guys confirmation if you want to attend cause I need to reserve our table there a few day before our gathering....

Can't you skip for few hours? hehehehe....
                              will try my best

Comment

Working...
                              X