Is there any indian community?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any indian community?

Is there any community in Indonesia? Jakarta or Bandung?

Cheers,
    JS

Originally posted by javed shaikh View Post
    Is there any community in Indonesia? Jakarta or Bandung?

Cheers,
    JS

I have no idea. Call your embassy?
    [FONT="Fixedsys"]It is nice to be important and more important to be nice[/FONT]

Comment

I found it in embassy of india website but the link couldnt open.

Cheers,
      JS

Comment

Cheers,
        JS

Friend of mine just pm me this,
        http://www.indoindians.com/
        [FONT="Fixedsys"]It is nice to be important and more important to be nice[/FONT]

Comment

Cheers,
          JS
          You could call 108 (information) and ask them the phone number of the embassy.

I think the embassy office is in Kuningan next to Netherlands embassy..

Comment

Yeah,

Call the hotline number

Comment

Loads of Indians and community.

In fact many Indian teachers and students at the Ghandi Memorial World School....

Many Indians playing cricket in the Jakarta Cricket League (about 10 or 12 teams)

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for the informations!!!

Ravi: Are you indian too?

Comment

Originally posted by ravi hazuria
                  Yes Javed, I'm from India and we have an Indian food catering business in Kemang South Jakarta incl. Home Deliveries of home cooked food Call Tamarind Cafe : 7192871 or 09159001632 if you get home sick for food! what company do you work in Javed??
                  Oh wow... you own that place? I think i passed that place once, is it near T - intersection? not far from Mc Donald?

Comment

Next time if I am in Jakarta I will try it. At the moment I am still in Mumbai. I am married to Indonesian lady, so I am searching a job in Indonesia. Ravi, may I know your email address?

Thanks,
                    JS

Comment

Hi Ravi Hazuria,

This is Mrugesh Soni(From Baroda-India)...currrently m in Jakarta near sudirman street..m working in The Nielsen Company....for next 6 months......i came here at last sunday(27-03-2011).
                      I found no Indian around me,,,n getting bored whole the day.....der r lots communication gap b.w local guyes.....n unable to get the info. need ur help urgently...
                      can you please provide me ur current contact number...o.w it'll be really tough for me to stay here for such a long period.

Hopipng for you Co-operation.
                      Thanks & Regards,
                      Mrugesh Soni

Comment

There are lots of Indian shops in Pasar Baru and Sunter area, both in Central and Northern Jakarta respectively.

Comment

undoubtfully Paser baroe a.k.a pasar baru in central jakarta. it's so easy to get there. i usually get there to buy some fabrics. xD

Comment

There is a large indian community in Surabaya and also a smaller one in Bali attached to the Gandi School.
                            The Indians in Surabaya are very friendly and they have some great restaurants.

Comment

Go to PT Indorama ( all management are Indian) or if you go to Indian restaurant, I am sure there at least 1 Indian inside...Cj's club in Mulia Hotel also have many Indian customers.
                              Regards STT.
                              PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Working...
                              X