Nanny needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanny needed

Dear all, we will soon move to jakarta and will need a nanny for our beloved 1 year toddler from the 5th of september. The location will be south Jakarta, send me a private message for details or also it would be great if anyone could refer us to a website or agency that can help us finding a trusted nanny.
    Cheers
    Marisa

There's plenty of good references on a certain mailing list...

Comment

Dear Mrs marisa

hi mrs, what you found someone nanny ? if you not yet found, i will be send my experience ,,, this my whatsapp 0813-1631-4748

Thanks

supartik

Comment

Dear mrs marissa

you have to get nanny ?
        My mom want to work for you
        Please call : naneh 081218866120
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mari Fofi View Post
          Dear all, we will soon move to jakarta and will need a nanny for our beloved 1 year toddler from the 5th of september. The location will be south Jakarta, send me a private message for details or also it would be great if anyone could refer us to a website or agency that can help us finding a trusted nanny.
          Cheers
          Marisa
          Do you know anyone who live there, then it will be nice to find a good and trustworthy nanny. Because in case of child care proper authentication is necessary. In my friend's case while her wife was pregnant, my friend started looking for a good nanny who can take care of her baby and he also kept his senior parents in senior housing NJ for short duration of time.

Comment

Working...
          X