Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthing classes in Jakarta (the Sudirman area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthing classes in Jakarta (the Sudirman area)

Dear all,
    haven't seen any birthing classes advertised at my ob-gyn (he's in the women's and children clinic in the dharmawangsa area).

Any recommendations? In english is a necessity. I am due March 5 but am leaving Jan 20 to the US for delivery. Am afraid that squeezing a birthing class during that one month (if it is a month) will be a bit hectic.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by dutchblonde; 17-11-09, 21:46. Reason: forgot something

Hi,
    Im due March 2, too bad you are leaving.
    Found this information on the website: http://www.familyguidetojakarta.web....y/jakarta.html

Antenatal (Prenatal) and Postnatal Classes

Jakarta Women and Children Clinic
    Has an education and support center upstairs for expectant and new parents. Call and ask for Mrs. Melly to sign-up for either the childbirth or new parent class – these are taught by Anna Wong a senior midwife from the UK. Also has an in-house lactation consultant – Dr. Utami Roesli -- who is available by appointment to give advice and support. The clinic also has a small cafĂ© and ship with baby things.

Jl. Prapanca Raya No. 23A, Jakarta Selatan 12160
    Tel: 7279 9911

Does anybody know of any aerobic or fitness classes for pregnant women here in jakarta?

Thx

Comment

I joined prenatal yoga class at Yoga Light across Bina Nusantara High School in Simprug, close to Pondok Indah area. They also have mom and baby yoga class every Saturday. There's prenatal pilates class at Vitruvian Pondok Indah.
      I was told that one of PTs @ Life Spa Kemang is certified to train pregnant woman you might want to check with them.

Comment

Senam Hamil (fitness for pregnant), Yoga Hamil, Hypnobirthing (smth like meditation for mums-to-be & dads) are in Bundamedik menteng-Jakarta pusat, Jl Teuku Cik Ditiro №12

Comment

Working...
        X