Great mosquito repellent - Anti Mosquito free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great mosquito repellent - Anti Mosquito free

Mosquito are vectors, they transmitte diseases between people or between people and animals. Mosquito-borne diseases can cause high mortality, include: dengue, fever, yellow fever,… So people have more ways to kill them: mosquito spraying nets with chemicals, using mosquito sprays,… But these measures are expensive but ineffective.
    I’ll introduce to you a great measure than that for free. That’s Anti Mosquito – mosquito repellent app FREE.

1. Great mosquito repellent:
    • According to research by scientists and characterization of mosquito. Your smart phone was became great mosquito repellent device by our applications.
    • Your smart phone will emit sound waves with frequencies from 17KHz to 22KHz. Causes fear that mosquitoes don’t dare to close.
    • You can customize different frequencies, check frequency can thoroughly mosquitoes in your home.
    • We recommend you to at frequencies from 20 KHz to 22 KHz, it’ll work effectively without affecting the ear.

• No harm to the user, people around and pets the house.
    • No noise, not break your quiet space.
    • Battery saving, while still running off the screen.
    2. Note:
    • When using the speaker should turn to for widespread mosquito repellent.

• Application off after use.
    • Adjust the frequency accordingly for best performance.
    • Mosquito repellent app for free on himself, and dialogue is always so.
    Link download in google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...timosquitofree

Pseudoscientific rubbish, has never been proven to work. See http://www.mosquitoreviews.com/ultra...quito-app.html

Comment

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osquitofreepro
      app update

Comment

Anyone know we're they sell those electric tennis racquets, I feel that the Vape, Baygon just aren't working so well, nothing can be as satisfying as hearing the"Zat" noise as you strike a Mossie,

I did read somewhere that Vegimite and Marmite are good for the prevention of Mossie bits, due to the fact they are rich in vitamin B, you can either have it on your toast or rub it on your fore head, up to you

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
          Anyone know we're they sell those electric tennis racquets, I feel that the Vape, Baygon just aren't working so well, nothing can be as satisfying as hearing the"Zat" noise as you strike a Mossie
          Agree absolutely! Sweetest sound there is. Ace Hardware will have some.

Comment

Originally posted by Indo2000 View Post
            Agree absolutely! Sweetest sound there is. Ace Hardware will have some.
            Cheers, I will check them out

Comment

Anyone know we're they sell those electric tennis racquets, ...

I have seen them being sold in many supermarkets .

I have a net over my bed , and when one mosquito is inside , I use the normal plastic racket (non-electric) . It is very practical and efficient (smaller than the racket and with a square form , so easier to reach corners) , although you get little blood mark where you hit it .
              Last edited by marcus; 15-08-15, 12:02.

Comment

Anyone know we're they sell those electric tennis racquets, I feel that the Vape, Baygon just aren't working so well, nothing can be as satisfying as hearing the"Zat" noise as you strike a Mossie,

I did read somewhere that Vegimite and Marmite are good for the prevention of Mossie bits, due to the fact they are rich in vitamin B, you can either have it on your toast or rub it on your fore head, up to you
                I support the use of Vegimite/Marmite on the forehead.

Pics are welcome... You know, so I can verify which spread might be most effective.

Comment

Well I bought an electric tennis racquet from ACE, they have a ton of them in a basket, 109,000rp, deluxe model, it's crap, in 8 days I've only killed 1 fly, and that was an accident, so usual high standard of rubbish from ACE

Comment

Well I bought an electric tennis racquet from ACE, they have a ton of them in a basket, 109,000rp, deluxe model, it's crap, in 8 days I've only killed 1 fly, and that was an accident, so usual high standard of rubbish from ACE
                    Are your sure you're using it right? We kill mossies with them every single day. Use a screwdriver to test whether the current is flowing in the racket wires. You won't get a shock, it'll just create a spark.

I've had good rackets and bad rackets but whatever the quality they've always been a thousand times better than having nothing. I've put a mosquito net on our bedroom door, but sometimes they still get in when you're going in and out of the bedroom. The racket is a godsend when it's 3 in the morning and that mossie is right in your ear.

Comment

Yep, it's got a good spark, it killed a fly, had to whack it twice, well I'll keep at it,

Comment

haha the racket is good really, you have to see the mosquito and hit it until it makes sound. So not just hit anywhere, cause you might not get it and you blame the tool. And when you get it, keep burning it until no sound anymore. I use it more for catharsis.
                        or you can try to burn lavender scent for a while. or try 'minyak sereh' put some on your skin, just a little spot, but I doubt you can handle the smell.

Comment

Well this is great

Comment

Thewre is many kind of mosquito and it's not all that carry disease.
                            Different kind of mosquito can transmit different disease. For a mosquito can transmit a disease he must first bite someone who have it and than the disease will be part of his system.

Most mosquito transmit not really dangerous disease. The only really dangerous is the Tiger mosquito easily recogniseable by it's white spot.
                            He is silent, so it don't "buzz" on your hear.

Definitely, be more aware of mosquito when inside or nearby an hospital.

We don't use racket at home, we hand squash them.

So far the best repellent I find sofell (orange). Never got bite when wearing this. Effective for a good 2 hour.
                            La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                              So far the best repellent I find sofell (orange). Never got bite when wearing this. Effective for a good 2 hour.
                              I used to wear lotion mosquito repellent until one friend showed me what effect the lotion can cause on paint. You can take off your car's paint with that lotion.
                              Since then, I just let mosquitos bite me. It doesn't bother me anymore. We're even friends now.

Comment

Working...
                              X