Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to Jakarta with family in June 2014... Ideas for Family Apartments please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Jakarta with family in June 2014... Ideas for Family Apartments please!

Hi, hubby is working in Jakarta so us girls... Myself, Mum in 40's and 3 girls 8,10 &11 are joining him... He works in the CBD... We are looking for suggestions on good apartment complexes to live in .... The girls will be doing distance Education to continue their schooling in the VIC/Aust system as cant get them all into AIS. (also saves a LOT of money!)... so... I want to make sure we live in a great complex with lots of other kids their age.... Suggestions please anywhere from Sth Jakarta to Central.... Hubby doesnt want to travel tooooo much, but understands we need a family complex...
    Love any ideas please....
    thanks so much
    Deb

Originally posted by DDKRLWalters View Post
    Hi, hubby is working in Jakarta so us girls... Myself, Mum in 40's and 3 girls 8,10 &11 are joining him... He works in the CBD... We are looking for suggestions on good apartment complexes to live in .... The girls will be doing distance Education to continue their schooling in the VIC/Aust system as cant get them all into AIS. (also saves a LOT of money!)... so... I want to make sure we live in a great complex with lots of other kids their age.... Suggestions please anywhere from Sth Jakarta to Central.... Hubby doesnt want to travel tooooo much, but understands we need a family complex...
    Love any ideas please....
    thanks so much
    Deb
    Are you all living in one residence?
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Hi, yes we will be....

Comment

hi,
        i am Fikri, property agent in Jakarta Area
        i will help you to find the suitable apartment.
        i have some listings in Central Jakarta/south jakarta area
        can you give me your email or phone number?
        or can you once again send me about your inquiry to [email protected]

i will wait for your email

regards,
        Fikri R.

Comment

Pakubowono Apartments

Comment

It's rare to see big size unit in Jakarta. Agree with JJ, you can look into Pakubuwono. Also for your consideration, Apartment Pondok Indah Golf, Bukit Golf Pondok Indah also have big size unit and children friendly.

Comment

Executive Paradise or any property under the same group owner?
              [COLOR=black]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                It's rare to see big size unit in Jakarta. Agree with JJ, you can look into Pakubuwono. Also for your consideration, Apartment Pondok Indah Golf, Bukit Golf Pondok Indah also have big size unit and children friendly.
                Pondok Indah golf were a bit small and getting dated. Pakubuwono much nicer and far nicer facilities! More central too.
                Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Pondok Indah Golf apt has 3rd building. The site used to be BIS preschool. It just completed a couple year ago. It is a service apt. 4BR/287SQM. I have to look at their offer again to make sure the sqm is right. We were there last Xmas to check out the facilities. Bukit golf is an old apartment.

I like Pondok Indah Golf more for it's greenery. Pakubuwono feels more concrete... But facilities do look nicer..
                  Last edited by Missnaughty; 30-05-14, 17:07.

Comment

Thank you for all the info..... cheers Debra

Comment

Hello [COLOR=#333333]Deb,

Are you looking for apartment in jakarta? We are [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]property agent in Jakarta. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]You can browse in our website or submit your inquiry, we w[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]ill help you to find the suitable apartment.[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR]www.apartmentdijakarta.com/apartemen[COLOR=#333333]

Thanks[/COLOR]
                      Looking for Apartment Listing in Jakarta? browse at ApartmentdiJakarta.com

Comment

I don't recommend Bukit Golf. It is very boring place for kids. Maintenance is not good too.
                        "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

Can anyone give any recommendation about The Pakubuwono Townhouse?

Comment

No, but I had a friend who lived in Apartemen Eksekutif Menteng for two years with wife, two young kids, and houseboy. He worked for US embassy. Nice place, good security, convenience store on site, and they were happy with it.

That size of apartment would work for OP plus husband + three kids, namely without houseboy or "indispensable" mother of OP.

If you want 4 BR or more, you should probably look for a house, not an apartment.
                            Last edited by martindo; 08-06-14, 05:00.

Comment

Dharmawangsa have lovely apartments too. Nice spot to live indeed!
                              Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Working...
                              X