Mommy, what is free sex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mommy, what is free sex ?

Thats my friends, is what my just turned to 8 yo texted me.

HELP ..! I’m in panic time now. I know one day I will have to explain this to my kids along with other necessary explanations about man-woman relationship things but never thought that it will be today. I’m not ready yet ..! What can I tell her ..???
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Firstly, I would not do it via sms...

and sit down, tell her the truth. (and the whole story). Start with sex between husband and wife...

Comment

Say it's something a man and a woman sometimes do when they are in love before they are married.

Free sex doesn't mean what many Indonesian's seem to think which is having sex with anyone and everyone. While some people do enjoy sleeping with many people outside of a relationship I wouldn't necessary say this is the norm for most. A large number have sex before marriage when they are in a relationship.
      The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Maybe you could sit her down and sound her out to find exactly what she may know and understand. Then take it from there. She may not understand as much as you think.

Good Luck,

Ray
        When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

Comment

I will not tell her about sex in a moralistic sense or right or wrong. There will surely be questions popping up after that. But it all depends on your view on sex. If you think sex before marriage is fine then you should tell her why it's fine.

Comment

I'd say wait until they reach puberty, then you tell them everything, including condom use. It'll get tough to control their sexual activities after puberty. Just say something like, "Tunggu sampe kamu udah SMP deh baru mama kasih tau". At this stage they may get disgusted of what they hear and what you say may eventually get out of the window.

Comment

Originally posted by deviray50 View Post
              Maybe you could sit her down and sound her out to find exactly what she may know and understand. Then take it from there. She may not understand as much as you think.

Good Luck,

Ray
              exatcly, the kid is probably not as knowledgeable as you thought before....
              "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

Tell her it is a Yorkshire term...it means free sacks... big bags to put coal or sticks in
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

And, what is free sex? Does it mean that there is no charge?
                  Cicak Magnet

Comment

What one was going to end up doing before the car ran off the road and landed in the gully?

Comment

Tell her there is no such thing as 'free sex' in Indonesia...

...everyone pays one way or another

Comment

Tell her that the term "free sex" is a remnent of the English language used to originally describe the behavior and attitudes of hippies in the 1960s and 70s who were now able to have multiple partners outside of marriage due to the advent of the contraceptive pill. This and the changing attitudes of the younger generations towards the institution of conventional marriage gave rise to the expression free sex.

It is still used by indonesians that have no idea of what the expression really means yet apply it to mean sex outside of a marriage which is completely misguided and wrong. It just meant sex free from the worry of pregnancy for the first time ever.
                        Last edited by ScooterIndo; 17-07-12, 21:33.

Comment

Or you can just say, Free sex is a free for all toilet....
                          "The Beauty of Indonesia is located outside Jakarta"

Comment

OMG poor Alia............... no wonder I told my kids about sex from the day they could talk.......................... there was never that awkward talk but my friends did think it strange................... but we just treated it like a normal everyday thing
                            Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

OMG poor Alia............... no wonder I told my kids about sex from the day they could talk.......................... there was never that awkward talk but my friends did think it strange................... but we just treated it like a normal everyday thing...................... But............ did I mention their still in THEARPY!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Annette; 18-07-12, 04:43.
                              Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Working...
                              X