Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kiddy cut,lilicuts, Which one is the best for kids haircut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddy cut,lilicuts, Which one is the best for kids haircut?

Hi parents,
    If you have babies,toddlers I am sure you know how difficult haircut is. I tried kiddycuts in Mall of Indonesia(moi) and Lilicuts in Plaza Indonesia for my little daughter. Kiddycuts had toys,bubbles, cartoons to make the babies busy during haircut and some one to manage the toys but lilicuts had no one to help the person to do haircut. The first one was crowded and staff couldn,t understand any english.The second one was not crowded but the quality of haircut was not good. Have you tried other kiddycuts or other place which satisfied you and your kids?
    "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

My kids are boys.
    After several 1cm cut at kiddycuts cost thousand of rups, we settled for under the tree cuts, worth less than half

Comment

Originally posted by adestp View Post
      My kids are boys.
      After several 1cm cut at kiddycuts cost thousand of rups, we settled for under the tree cuts, worth less than half

I am sure you will get the richest person in the world with this saving! Keep it on .
      "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
        Hi parents,
        If you have babies,toddlers I am sure you know how difficult haircut is. I tried kiddycuts in Mall of Indonesia(moi) and Lilicuts in Plaza Indonesia for my little daughter. Kiddycuts had toys,bubbles, cartoons to make the babies busy during haircut and some one to manage the toys but lilicuts had no one to help the person to do haircut. The first one was crowded and staff couldn,t understand any english.The second one was not crowded but the quality of haircut was not good. Have you tried other kiddycuts or other place which satisfied you and your kids?
        Kiddycuts in Pondok Indah Mall 2. They are very good.

Comment

Hi everyone if you are interested in kids hairstyles toddler hairstyle girls,boys haircuts and styles this site is so good i always use this site for my kids hope you like this site.
          Toddler boy haircuts are the hairdos that you'd like your little kid to wear. There are so many of them and here we have listed the best toddler boy haircuts that would make your kid rock the look this year. Check out these toddler boy haircuts and pick one for your kiddo.

Comment

Split a coconut, dry out all the water, put it on the head and cut out the hair thats peeking out....

say, what's the question again?
            "Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X