• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What crisis?

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_id View Post
      What crisis?
      Life with little kids is sweet but full of crisis. Eating,sleeping, using potty or toilet seat, wearing hair bands,... . I have plenty of them but I still enjoy being a mom and being hugged with my little princes. How about you PhilippeD?
      "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
        Life with little kids is sweet but full of crisis. Eating,sleeping, using potty or toilet seat, wearing hair bands,... . I have plenty of them but I still enjoy being a mom and being hugged with my little princes. How about you PhilippeD?
        yes, sometime was annoying but later, you will really miss those time, ... time running very fast, seem just yesterday my older daughter complained about veggy, and this week I'm alone, she is boarding thousand miles from here, and her sister busy with her tennis tournament in another thousand mile.
        So enjoy your most valuable time with your kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
          I enjoy all the time I can with my little princess.
          About the crisis... A kid will always try to test your limit! They mostly all do that when they are young, testing that if by making crisis they will have what they want.
          If it work one time... you can be sure she will try an other time and again and again and you will end up with a kid that make you crisis in a mall for have something.
          The Chinese culture (my family in law is chinese, it seem the Indo is little bit same for that) will tend to do all what the kid want for he don't make crisis.
          That can create monster that have absolutely no respect for their parent (I oftenly hear my sister in law (she is now 25) say to her mother she is stupid)

What is break heart is when she is 1 year old, so small and cute, and she start to make crisis with loud cry because anything (ex: I don't want give her something because I know she will broke it or I stop to blow bubble).
          Not fall for her wish (because of her crisis), don't stress out becasue of her crisis, keeping call and firm on your decision.... it's heart breaking!
          But that pay! We had one very hard week about that last week, this week it's better, since some day she almost don't do it anymore

Originally posted by wisnupurwanto View Post
          yes, sometime was annoying but later, you will really miss those time, ... time running very fast, seem just yesterday my older daughter complained about veggy, and this week I'm alone, she is boarding thousand miles from here, and her sister busy with her tennis tournament in another thousand mile.
          So enjoy your most valuable time with your kids.
          Some time ago I buy card for kid (picture about subject). She really enjoy we "read" this card.
          Yesterday for the first time I hear her say "katu" pointing at the "kartu" box.
          After I take the box she point at the place where I habitually seat on the bed... like telling me, Ayo! sit there and read the card.
          I seat on the bed, she run for seat between my leg back to me. Take the box, take out the card and give me them with a big smile.
          I show her the card telling the name of the object (I randomly do it in Bahasa or French).

I do that almost every 2 day!
          And Yah! I will miss this moment when she will grow up! and not only this moment!
          La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
            I oftenly hear my sister in law (she is now 25) say to her mother she is stupid)
            Oh my, I sometimes quarrel with my mom against the wisdom of many ethnic Chinese, but that's gross.

Some time ago I buy card for kid (picture about subject). She really enjoy we "read" this card.
            Yesterday for the first time I hear her say "katu" pointing at the "kartu" box.
            After I take the box she point at the place where I habitually seat on the bed... like telling me, Ayo! sit there and read the card.
            I seat on the bed, she run for seat between my leg back to me. Take the box, take out the card and give me them with a big smile.
            I show her the card telling the name of the object (I randomly do it in Bahasa or French).
            Why isn't it that you teach her French and your wife Indonesian? Your Indonesian isn't perfect anyway, you aren't supposed to teach her "inu" when you refer to a thing.
            Last edited by ricky_id; 18-02-12, 23:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_id View Post
              Why isn't it that you teach her French and your wife Indonesian? Your Indonesian isn't perfect anyway, you aren't supposed to teach her "inu" when you refer to a thing.
              Matter of keeping in track with the tread...
              Right now my little girl learn to eat toast in mornig and mie goreng in afternoon.
              She will never be a "Indonesian" or a "Canadian" but a nice mix of it.

For talking it's plus or less same. Right now her vocabulary is mixed of french, english, and bahasa.
              Don't told her "pelan-pelan" she will not understand you, you must told her "doucement".
              With time she will catch up with the 3 language... I'm just hoping she will be better than her father! :P

Note: she she start to walk, 2 day agoes, she eat twice than before and very less pecky : )

Comment

Right now my little girl learn to eat toast in mornig and mie goreng in afternoon.
                The one home-made or by Indofood & Co.?

Comment

I was widely generalizing!!! She eat of everything! and we try to always have fresh home food (or buy at the road corner).
                  But since my wife is nearby to deliver (3 more week to go), she don't always have all the energy a little girl can require. So... Yah, SOMETIME she will it Indomie (seem to be her prefered brand)

Comment

Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                    Bumblebee, very nice website!!! thanks a lot
                    I think pancakes is a very good idea as well, we give pancakes for breakfast to our child every two days more or less and she likes it very much (but she is already 7 years old, we started to give her pancakes one year ago).
                    What I donĀ“t get is the yoghurt, where do you put the yoghurt? on the top after cooking the pancake? I guess natural yoghurt yap!!! any of you make yoghurt at home? in Europe is quite popular, I never check if here in Indonesia there is the machine to make youghurt!!!

I am going to try to find wholewheat flour as well!!!
                    Hi Shinta,
                    Did you have any luck finding wholewheat flour?If Kem Chicks or Ranch Market doesn't have it in Indian Supermarket might have it.They call it Atta flour,and it is wholewheat one

Comment

how about carefour or giant?

Comment

Originally posted by fnabilla21 View Post
                        how about carefour or giant?
                        Sorry,didn't look around yet in Giant or Carefour
                        But if you desperately need it and couldn't find the shop selling wholemeal flour you could asking in the Baker shop that selling wholemeal bread.

Comment

Working...
                        X