No announcement yet.

I need informations about Cilegon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have visited Cilegon a few times and have a friend from there who works here in jakarta. It is a very industrial place, ok to work but not really to live. You must consider carefully living location, especially if you want to keep with your Japanese connections, so follow the advice already given. I cannot imagine that any expat would want to live in Cilegon. The schooling, hospitals and general entertainment facilities leave a lot to be desired

Comment

OK I lived in Cilegon for a year. Its about 200,000 people over a rather large area. Includes Cilegon , Merak , Anyer to be most noted. It separated from serang some years ago. Its rather Dusty and one of the hottest cities on Jawa. There is a bit of everything there and there is actually a rather healthy " expat " community, mostly being people from Japan , Argentina , Korea and a few other countries, the expats in Cilegon will only frequent the hotel restaurants etc and are rarely seen. the roads are pretty horrible It is pretty much a pure industrial city. Factories and plants galore. you can rent a house from 1jt a year all the way to 50-60jt a year easily. It is very dusty unless it has been raining. When raining quickly at once some of the clusters ( mid to lower end ones ) will have their roads flooded for a few hours. There is one mall and the ferry port to Sumatra is about 10 mins from the city center. It is Cheaper then Jakarta but say not as cheap as west bogor in terms of cost of living etc etc etc. It is an OK city but can get very boring unless you have Sat TV and Internet lol. but there are lots of japanese there. and quite a bit of people in the industrial sector there can speak japanese. but like i said they only frequent the hotel restros and bars etc they will go to Jakarta for their shopping etc etc etc.

Comment

Actually Krakatau Medika is a rather good hospital there.

Comment

Halo, my name is Rommy. I lived in Cilegon, Indonesia. If you want to rent a house in Cilegon i recommend my house near Cilegon city in hilly area. You can check the details in here => http://olx.co.id/iklan/house-for-ren...t-IDlkuRj.html

Comment

Working...
          X