No announcement yet.

When religion ruins a marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya this is a democratic forum , we all have our own views , which is fine , your right of course we are off topic, anyway I hope the poster finds a solution .

Comment

That's such a sad story, really! Try communicating, discuss the reasons why she is becoming more and more religious and why she used to do not follow the religion, how she explains this change? Maybe she lacked some support from the family. Try to find out to take actions

Comment

Originally posted by Indramayuforeigner

This whole thread is so weird, people calling the woman brainwashed and radical, saying it's so sad, etc just because she prays, fasts, and wants to do Umrah? You guys know those are all mandatory obligations in Islam right, even though not all Muslims practice them, most do. I'm Muslim and one of the reasons i live here in a Muslim country is because it's easier to practice my religion than in the west. You chose to live here and marry a Muslim woman and then complain when she practises her faith.

it's funny how in western countries people say to Muslims "if you don't want to assimiliate then go back to ur country", well maybe foreigners here should get the same treatment, if you dont like the religion of 90% of Indonesians then go back where you came from.

Sorry if i was harsh but these thread replies annoyed me.
        Indonesia is not a muslim country ,it is a muslim majority country .

If you read the origonal thread ,you will see the guys wife changed completely in her behaviour from the person he married in the last years , destroying their relationship bcs of negative influences An impossible situation for him and his kids .

Comment

Originally posted by Indramayuforeigner
          (1) This whole thread is so weird, people calling the woman brainwashed and radical,

(2) saying it's so sad, etc just because she prays, fasts, and wants to do Umrah? ...

(3) it's funny how in western countries people say to Muslims "if you don't want to assimiliate then go back to ur country", well maybe foreigners here should get the same treatment, if you dont like the religion of 90% of Indonesians then go back where you came from...

(1) Can you show us where somebody called the woman "radical" ?

(2) In my view , you are mistaken . He said "Very sad story".

(3) This is what I would consider radical .
          Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
          X