Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Nup getting a mortgage with a indonesian Bank

Hi,

I was wondering if there is someone, that already have post nup agreement and recieved a mortage with a indonesian bank?

we ask bri bank for our options if we would have the post nup agreement, bank reply that they dont recognise the agreement, so they could not help us with a mortage, anyone have experieance with this

thanks nol

I talked to an Indonesian Law university student , and he said that in Indonesia , a Constitutional Court's decision is not automatically applicable , so I guess this is why the bank is not accepting your post nuptial agreement (supposing your's was based on the recent Constitutional Court's decision) .

Comment

I think that it will be useful in the future for anyone who would like to take a loan in Indonesia. I don't know-how is the loan situation in Indonesia, but here in the USA it's quite good and there are a lot of companies that can give you a loan. This is also the main problem because there are so many companies that you can't choose the best one, I have tried a lot of them but unfortunately, most of them were bad and except the thought to deceive me they couldn't think about anything else. I usually use Mortgage Advisor Birmingham, because they have proved to be the best company of all and that want to help you, but not deceive. If some people love in the USA then surely address them.

Comment

Thanks for the information, it's useful for everyone.

Comment

Nowadays I have heard that post-nup agreements are becoming common , so it may be a different story now .

In relation to a mortgage , I foresee another problem . As the post-nup mix marriage couples make are usually about separation of wealth , in case the property is in the name of the Indonesian spouse and he/she does not have an income , I don't think the bank will agree .

Comment

Working...
          X