Bigamist Indonesian Wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigamist Indonesian Wife

I married my ex-wife in medan in 2002. We moved to england, my home country, in 2003. We split up in October 2008 and divorced the following year. I'm now happily remarried... However my wife has revealed that she found on an old PC photographs of my ex-wife showing her with a number of men.... While we were still together. One of the photos showed her hand in hand with a man in her wedding dress that she wore at our wedding in 2002. It appeared that she was at her wedding reception. My wife disappeared for 2 weeks in July / August 2008 I suspect that she went to Bali or medan and married this man. Is there any way I can track down these records or anyone in Bali / medan who could help? She was Christian.... But obviously not a serious one.

In england when you divorce the wife / ex wife is entitled to claim part of her ex-husband's future income on an ongoing basis. That woman bled me dry, almost had me working into an early grave, but if in future my situation changed and she was aware of it, after she's bled her second husband dry, I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate in trying to drag me through the courts for more money. It would be useful to know or have proof that she committed bigamy. I've no desire to see her locked up but it would act as a deterrent.,

Let it go...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfool View Post
      I married my ex-wife in medan in 2002. We moved to england, my home country, in 2003. We split up in October 2008 and divorced the following year. I'm now happily remarried... However my wife has revealed that she found on an old PC photographs of my ex-wife showing her with a number of men.... While we were still together. One of the photos showed her hand in hand with a man in her wedding dress that she wore at our wedding in 2002. It appeared that she was at her wedding reception. My wife disappeared for 2 weeks in July / August 2008 I suspect that she went to Bali or medan and married this man. Is there any way I can track down these records or anyone in Bali / medan who could help? She was Christian.... But obviously not a serious one.

In england when you divorce the wife / ex wife is entitled to claim part of her ex-husband's future income on an ongoing basis. That woman bled me dry, almost had me working into an early grave, but if in future my situation changed and she was aware of it, after she's bled her second husband dry, I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate in trying to drag me through the courts for more money. It would be useful to know or have proof that she committed bigamy. I've no desire to see her locked up but it would act as a deterrent.,
      she is wicked !

Comment

Working...
      X