Married in other country...is legal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DGoncalves View Post
    ... My doubt is, if marry and register there, i can live there, or i need first find a job, for give me kitas.

You probably will have no problem to get a one year KITAS .

But if you need to work , then you should be more concerned . Besides being a very limited market for work , Indonesia does have restriction for foreigners to work and to be hired . Both the company and the foreigner must be eligible for hiring/working . Normally only foreigners with a university/college diploma plus 5 years of related experience are eligible for a job . Foreigners married with Indonesian have some few additional privileges (working informally for spouse's business , for example) .

http://www.expat.or.id/business/jobseekers.html

Comment

But i cannot work for her, because she have a local work, and cannot hire me, because no have a company.
      I sending all days, a lot of cv's.

Comment

what type of work do you want to do ?

Comment

Im looking for IT, social media, webmaster, marketing, hotel, restaurant...
          If have something i cant do it, i will learn for make that

Comment

for work permits most require educational degrees and experiance .

Comment

I have Suriani1

Im work as IT in high school, already more than 6 years.

Comment

manpower permit I believe would be college or university degree in that field. and a few other requirements

Comment

I already sent for colleges and universitys, but just new zealand international answer me, just when finish the actual year, they will accept cv's

Comment

Working...
                  X