This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eventsman View Post
    Well insulting comments are not really trying to help out, it's just like: "you know nothing and i know everything" kind of behaviour.
    Your previous comments have indicated you knew very little and have not bothered to confirm the info you do receive (cost of divorce, for example). We are not being paid to help you. If you want professional advice, to pay someone to tell you you don't know anything, go and pay someone. You have been unnecessarily rude to two very kind forum members now. I don't think you deserve our help. Good luck with your divorce. I hope it works out well for the kid.

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]I guess knowing what is involved arms you with more than knowing nothing about it all[/COLOR]
      The way i read it is, if i know what is involved, i still know nothing at all, and seems like i am stamped as just sit back and basically do nothing, which is not the case.
      If not an easy thing also, not to see your child and being blocked this way, by my wife, divorce, all this burocration etc.
      Yeah maybe it sounds sensitive, but in this time in my life, what do people expect..

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]our previous comments have indicated you knew very little and have not bothered to confirm the info you do receive (cost of divorce, for example). [/COLOR]
        How you came up with that info? are you telepathic? I do know little and no practical infomation at all. If you read my messagse i wrote i confirmed the costs which is 8150 USD by one law firm. So your information is not correct. Then i find other ways and also share it, for other member that might benefit from this.

Comment

Originally posted by eventsman View Post
          How you came up with that info? are you telepathic? I do know little and no practical infomation at all. If you read my messagse i wrote i confirmed the costs which is 8150 USD by one law firm. So your information is not correct. Then i find other ways and also share it, for other member that might benefit from this.
          Actually not talking about you confirming the cost you were quoted to me. I don't care, as that is a ludicrous number, and I am not getting divorced. I was taking about you confirming the cost for yourself. Or Google translating the link from BadAzz, (who was trying to help you, by the way). You post things that are fairly bad ideas (like going to the Police, and seeing a notaris for your divorce), tell us that you are being swindled, and are confused how to proceed... then you complain that the people advising you are insulting your intelligence. If you don't need advice, why did you ask?

So far, you have "shared" very little in this thread, save a personal anecdote that seems it could have been taken from Sinetron, and vitriol towards those who spend their time trying to help you. You will not get far with any of us when you start by insulting and deriding our friends. Those were good people trying to help you. Now, I imagine most of them are finished, and will forget you shortly.

Comment

@Happyman . This is my last message to you. Your kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

in my first post i wrote:
            "Should I go to the police and will they help?"
            I did not say that I will go to the police or notaris, it is called asking for advice.
            [COLOR=#333333] then you complain that the people advising you are insulting your intelligence[/COLOR]
            I wrote in my first post that i know exactly, how old the baby is.
            I also wrote :
            "Now when the child is born, her and her family are not allowing me to even be with the child or to take the child to Holland"
            Does someone really can think that i will write the child is born, and not knowing it for sure? That is just rediculous.
            One person agreed with me, that it was insulting. So he is wrong as well according to you?

It is insulting or just not that smart that someone can think i will marry, pay for everything after delivery while i haven't seen my child.

[COLOR=#333333]So far, you have "shared" very little in this thread, save a personal anecdote that seems it could have been taken from Sinetron[/COLOR]
            That is just nonesence. I shared the main issues of the whole story. I think you are just way too sensitive, or have nothing better to do, just leave this topic alone and bother someone else.

Comment

Look, buddy, so far you have gotten two of the kindest and most willing to help forum members to "flounce" from your thread. You have taken issue with a moderator, who was not posting just to insult you, but also trying to help you. And you have gotten another, very kind, former moderator to explain to you, kindly, that people here are trying to help you... until you attack them. Remember, you're just some guy who wrote a story on a forum, we don't know who you are, if you are telling the truth, or what... Us wanting to help you, is contingent upon you not behaving like a donkey. As you seem to be (rather than just behaving like) a donkey, you are going to run out of people who want to help you very quickly. If this is the way you behave outside the forum as well, you must be one miserable guy. Bad luck. You can subtract me from the list of people who want to help you, as well (if ya hadn't figured that out yet).

(PS, Jaime doesn't care if I, you, or anyone else agrees with him. He is very much a big boy, and doesn't need public approval, or to behave like a donkey to defend his dignity. He just says what he thinks is right, not what makes him feel like a big man. You could learn a lot...)

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post

(PS, Jaime doesn't care if I, you, or anyone else agrees with him. He is very much a big boy, and doesn't need public approval, or to behave like a donkey to defend his dignity. He just says what he thinks is right, not what makes him feel like a big man. You could learn a lot...)
                No offensive, HM. He has a very thin skin, and his attacks on people trying to help him are just ludicrous. I red bricked him after he started these unwarranted attacks.

It always makes me sad when members take time out their busy lives to help another member, and then are attacked. Strangely, it's trolls doing the attacking, more often than not.
                Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

@ hey happy man. You have no work or anything better to do? No use to waste my energy on un educated children like yourself. What are you 10 years old?
                  Just leave me alone. Making up stories must be something you are good at and trying to waste energy in this forum as well. Go back to school and go [email protected] yourself.

It's funny that people see things as attacks while they are not attacks at all. If someone is wrong they are wrong or let them prove otherwise. If you not agree, fine with me, prove me otherwise but calling members trolls or donkeys is more childish insult. You must be brave saying this in this forum and in real life you must have fake smiles. It would have been rebuild already. I have ignored both of you.
                  Last edited by eventsman; 09-02-15, 11:12.

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]Why marry her if you didn't love her ? That was just stupid Danny. If you were just shagging her and she got pregnant, ok accidents happen but you should have made it more than clear you did not want the child or a marriage and given her 10 million for an abortion and walked away making it clear that If she chose to have the child she would be on her own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]But you didn't you "manned up" and took responsibility for the child, but you're only responsible for the child and that's where it ends so hospital costs clothes baby food milk and later education yes. But unless the child can use a laptop and drive why the fuck are you providing a car, motorcycles phones a computer and all the rest of it ?? Especially if they wont even let you see your own child, fuck that.[/COLOR]
                    @ScooterIndo[COLOR=#3E3E3E]
                    [/COLOR]
                    Never really replied on this one.

Another stupid member on this forum without understanding anything. Who said i did not want to ggive her more then 10 million for abortion? She did not want it you fucking idiot. I can force her to take the child away frmo her stomach.
                    I married her, because of the stamp: "akte lahir nikah". I could just go away, but i took my reposnibility since it is not the choice of the child being born. The child is pure and does not need a stamp and getting bullied. It is called taking responsibility. Before you call someone stupid lean to use your brain one time in your life probably.
                    Last edited by eventsman; 09-02-15, 11:34.

Comment

Eventsman - Let it go. Calling people [email protected]#$%^ idiots and telling others to go [email protected]# themselves isn't really going to imbue many here with a desire to offer advice in regard to your situation.

On second thoughts, the "ban hammer" is probably about to fall on you, so fire away. It's kind of entertaining.
                      [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

By all means. It is entertaining for me, seeing how oversensitive people are, and missing the whole point. It's normal that if people being insulted or scold at for no reason they deserve to be banned first, not the one that replies.

You also just see it from one side for no reason. People like you have no heart. This is about a baby and people that make remarkt like that are children. If you keep bothering my my ignore list will be bigger again, haha
                        Last edited by eventsman; 09-02-15, 11:35.

Comment

Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                            Thanks for sharing the popcorn! this way cheaper and better than movie theatre

Comment

Thread is now closed! We will discuss some contents in this thread that may offend some members.

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]Dear all, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]We have received a number of reports in this thread and our discussion resulted in the imposition of temporary ban for eventsman. Other moderation action was also taken against users who crossed the line while arguing with the OP. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we'd like to remind everyone here that we prefer members to report any offensive message rather than take matters into their own hands. We thank everyone who took the time to bring this case to our attention.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Thank you for your cooperation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Moderator Team[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X