No announcement yet.

Indonesian woman need some inform about a boy friend from England

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenapa gak 'kumpul kebo' dulu sebagai percobaan? Kalo coba-coba itu nikmat silahken diresmikan.

Comment

i actually wanted to ask the question too. she is 40 with kids in mid 20's and independent. why does she care to take another baggage?
      oh and the answer better be not " love"

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
      Suzanna, what makes this guy so great? I hope the answer is not that he is great because he wants to move to Indonesia and because he wants to marry you.
      dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

...or because he's got white skin and he's "Caucasian".

Comment

am afraid then she would not be able to answer the q then...
          ...or because he's got white skin and he's "Caucasian".
          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

jim69 ... yes correct what you've said is same as he told me .and thats right his EX GF got his house also ....and about his pension money i havent asked him further i just know that he will got 700 pounds each month as he told me but i ll asking him about that also thanks
            Hombre de Maiz ... its not all about caucasian and i am not that desperately to marrying someone just because he would like to marry me of course
            Last edited by Suzanna; 13-03-13, 20:44.

Comment

Suzanna, what makes this guy so great? I hope the answer is not that he is great because he wants to move to Indonesia and because he wants to marry you.
              He is from England.. oh.. don't I feel like Victoria now.. .

Comment

Kenapa gak 'kumpul kebo' dulu sebagai percobaan? Kalo coba-coba itu nikmat silahken diresmikan.
                Are you suggesting OP to commit a sin?

Comment

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
                  He is from England.. oh.. don't I feel like Victoria now.. .
                  This is such an uncalled for speculation. You have no idea why the OP feels so strongly about this man and what you said was totally disrespectful.

You should learn not to tar everyone with the same brush as you do yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                    The tone of your comment suggests that guys who are made to shoulder their responsibilities are getting a raw deal. That's one point of view. The law in the USA is similar, and rightly so, to my thinking. The persons who get the nasty deal are children of deadbeat dads.
                    Your interpretation of my statement is totally incorrect. It also has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Nobody mentioned "deadbeat Dads" as you put it. I was just stating the facts as is common in British Law. I was not judging anyone.
                    If your sporting for a fight, then please go and do it somewhere else. Most of the people in this thread are offering genuine advice and information to the OP. If you have nothing of any use to say then better say nothing.
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X