Certified Indonesian language teacher in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certified Indonesian language teacher in Jakarta

Greetings! Are you looking for a flexible Indonesian language private tutor coming to your house/ office in Jakarta? I can assure you that I am delivering top-notch service that you won't receive with a low-cost alternative. So, this is exactly what I specialize in. Talk about a perfect match!

Before anything else, I know you're probably curious to see my work. Please have a look at feedbacks in 'Jakarta Expats' group: http://bit.do/rickyjakartaexpats or alternatively, you can also see other feedbacks from Internations: http://bit.do/rickybahasaindo

Learning Progression may take 4 months (more/ less) for each level. Level 1 (Beginner), Level 2 (Intermediate) & Level 3 (Advanced). *Get cheaper offer for frequent sessions and/or groups!

I'll keep this short and we can go into more details when we chat:
    Call/ WhatsApp +628176055511
    e: [email protected]

I look forward to our chat. Have a great day!
    Life is a bumpy road. If you keep positive, you will be just fine.

ITsMERICKY , from your other posts , you are an Indonesian graduated in Arts in Communication Studies (Broadcasting) . Which other diploma you have to be considered a "Certified Indonesian Language Teacher" ?

Comment

Originally posted by ITsMERICKY
      [USER="289"]... I was majoring in Broadcasting .. A year later, I enrolled a teacher training from APBIPA Bali, where they providing professional training programs for professional BIPA (Indonesian as a Foreign Language - IFL) teachers.

I am a little confused . Please correct me if I am wrong :
      - Your university major was not related to Indonesian language ,
      - Your BIPA training is only about a "teaching methodology" , a short training program I guess (how many days/weeks/months ?) .

So I guess just now you don't have enough credentials to teach Indonesian language in a international high school , right ?

--------------------------------------------

According to the BIPA website http://apbipabali.org/ :
      ... BIPA Teacher Certificate Program
      ... possession of the BIPA teaching methodology for various BIPA programs.
      Get access to the BIPA syllabus and teaching materials developed by APBIPA Bali.

Comment

Hi marcus are you aware that there are no universities in Indonesia that provide any diploma for BIPA (Indonesian as a Foreign Language - IFL) teachers?

So far, there are short training programs available for certification, and APBIPA Bali is one of them. Even Badan Bahasa (The Language Development and Fostering Agency (under Ministry of Education and Culture)) only provides such training for 8 days.

Originally posted by marcus View Post

- Your BIPA training is only about a "teaching methodology" , a short training program I guess (how many days/weeks/months ?) .
        Nope. APBIPA Bali has designed, developed and delivered CerTIFL Programs for IFL Teaching Methodology, IFL Syllabus and Material Design, IFL Program Management and Development, IFL Training or Trainers and many more, I believed.

Originally posted by marcus View Post

So I guess just now you don't have enough credentials to teach Indonesian language in a international high school , right ?
        Yes this is a bit tough, because most schools seek for a teacher with Teaching/ Linguistic background. Yet, it doesn't mean it's impossible, some schools like AIS, SIB (I worked here before) and Fulbright Scholarship (Teach Indonesian language at an American university) require Bachelors degree in any discipline along with strong reference letters.

Life is a bumpy road. If you keep positive, you will be just fine.

Comment

Working...
        X