Test Prep Program The Princeton Review Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Prep Program The Princeton Review Indonesia

Let me introduce myself as a Student Services Representative from The Princeton Review provide by Sampoerna Center for Executive and Professional Development (CEPD), the institution who provide preparation program such as

Business English and Tutor for learning BAHASA , We also collaborate with The Princeton Review Programs.

TOEFL IBT, TOEIC , New SAT, SAT II, ACT, GMAT, GRE, IELTS , GED class followed :

Reguler Class :

- Class will be held at our center (L’Avenue Office Tower)

- Covers 20/30 hours excluding practice test

- 2 x practice test will be given during the class

- More focus on weakness

- Course material by The Princeton Review

- Tuition by Native Teacher from US by The Princeton Review

- Tuition fee for reguler class Rp.4.000.000

The two main point will be trained during the class are :

- How to control time management

- Skill strategies in answering questions

Why choose The Princeton Review provide by Sampoerna Center for Executive and Professional Development?

For more than 35 years, students and their families have trusted The Princeton Review to help them get into their dream schools.
    We help students succeed in high school and beyond by giving them resources for better grades, better test scores and stronger college applications.
    Our proven methodology gives you take-taking strategies and a guaranteed better score.

With a range of options, including one-on-one private tutoring,semi-private and traditional classes, and online prep, The Princeton Review offers the flexibility
    to fit your schedule and learning style.

FREE TRIAL TEST FOR ALL PROGRAMS IF YOU COME TO OUR CENTER
    (L'Avenue Office Tower , Jln. Pasar Minggu Raya Kav.16 , 12510.

If you need more details about this program please do not hesitate to contact me at 0895-3474-54331 Thank You!

Visit our Website :
    https://www.princetonreview.com/
Working...
X