TOEFL IBT, TOEIC , New SAT, SAT II, ACT, GMAT, GRE, IELTS , GED class followed :
Reguler Class :
- Class will be held at our center (LAvenue Office Tower)
- Covers 20/30 hours excluding practice test
- 2 x practice test will be given during the class
- More focus on weakness
- Course material by The Princeton Review
- Tuition by Native Teacher from US by The Princeton Review
The two main point will be trained during the class are :
- How to control time management
- Skill strategies in answering questions
Why choose The Princeton Review provide by Sampoerna Center for Executive and Professional Development?
- Unparalleled strategy
Session are highly interactive as we closely review each of the scored section on the .
We will discuss everything including how to recognize and solve the major verbal question structures,
analyze quantitative questions with the perfect combination of formula and logic.
- Extensive course material
Our course contains exclusive and fully tested techniques and methodologies. In fact, one reason why
CEPDs course is so effective is that we recognize and incorporate only the most understanding material
allowing students the diverse exposure necessary to master all types of questions.
- 99th Percentile Instructors
All of our instructors have scored in the top 1% on a real Test proof that the fully understand these difficult concepts. Since they dont just have theoretical knowledge like many instructors from other school, they are able to teach you to master the Test in the same way that they did. Our instructor are enthusiastic and truly enjoy teaching as we only employ instructors who can clearly and effectively explain the ideas in our course in exciting format.
If you need more details about this program please do not hesitate to contact me at 0895-3474-54331 Thank You!
Visit our Website : https://www.princetonreview.com/