No announcement yet.

Other Alternative for American School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could try the Taiwanese International School in Kelapa Gading (or it could be Taipai International School). Otherwise the only other school I know that is kind of semi Immersion is Pahoa (or something similar to that) in BSD.

Comment

Oops I jut reread your post, the bit about not too much Mandarin. Pahoa then is the only one I know of that has an 'immersion' style programme.

Most schools will have some kind of Mandarin class or after school subject. NJIS, ACS and Pulomas Prep would all have something.

ACS (Tiara Bangsa) has partner schools in Singapore, and if I am not mistaken ACS Anglo Chinese Schools so I imagine they would have a reasonable Chinese/Mandarin programme.
      Last edited by chloe; 19-06-10, 20:38.

Comment

what's the latest on NJIS? are they back in business?
        "The past cannot be changed,
        the future is still in your power."

Comment

Must be; many promotional ads and billboards here in KG...
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by saigon View Post
            what's the latest on NJIS? are they back in business?
            "Back" is not really correct. The NJIS operating in Kelapa Gading now is essentially a new school under an old name. Any resemblance between the old and the new is coincidental.

Comment

Does anybody know how is NJIS these days? Postings are quote outdated. I am looking for a school to enroll 3 kids - pre K and Primary ages but considering to continue to upper grades as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle JKT View Post
                Does anybody know how is NJIS these days? Postings are quote outdated. I am looking for a school to enroll 3 kids - pre K and Primary ages but considering to continue to upper grades as well.
                I need this info too, what happened to JIS as of now?

Comment

Working...
                X