Language Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language Exchange

Hello!I'm Daniel, living in Jakarta. I'm a student in Universitas Indonesia. My major is Indonesian Literature.I can teach you bahasa Indonesia. Currently I learn English, Korean, and Traditional Chinese.I want do language exchange. I want practice my English and sometimes please check my answer on the book because there isn't answer for essay.I live in West Jakarta so the place to meet better in West Jakarta or Depok (Near Universitas Indonesia). I commute Jakarta - Depok Everyday. Please contact me.
    Thank you~!

Hello,
    Just found this website, it's for language exchange and language learning.
    I'm planning to register myself today, cos I need conversation/language partner(s) too.
    You can check this out: http://www.sharedtalk.com/?utm_sourc...m_medium=email
    (I don't know why the home address is so long)

Btw, you must know Pak Untung, Bu Sri or Bu Felicia then

Comment

Hey Daniel, welcome to the Forum. JakBar to UI Depok, even on a motor, must be a tedious way to start and end your day.

Good luck in hooking up with a native English speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
        Hello,Just found this website, it's for language exchange and language learning.I'm planning to register myself today, cos I need conversation/language partner(s) too.You can check this out: http://www.sharedtalk.com/?utm_sourc...m_medium=email(I don't know why the home address is so long)Btw, you must know Pak Untung, Bu Sri or Bu Felicia then
        Thank you~ I already join on that site. How you know my lecturer? Are you Indonesian literature student too?

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
          Hey Daniel, welcome to the Forum. JakBar to UI Depok, even on a motor, must be a tedious way to start and end your day.

Good luck in hooking up with a native English speaker.
          Thank you.
          Quite tired actually. I use Transjakarta bus and Commuter Line.

Comment

Originally posted by danielns View Post
            Thank you~ I already join on that site. How you know my lecturer? Are you Indonesian literature student too?
            I had the honor of meeting them in the previous semesters I had.
            Pak Untung and Bu Sri used to be my lecturers, they're like perfect couple. Humble and attentive people. Love them.
            Bu Felicia is still giving us lectures this semester (She's incredibly intelligent. You know she can "read" people from their writing, don't you? And her interpretation is seriously, like 90% correct, no, maybe 95%. It scared us for once. And many other things she said were just making me melongo )
            I'm not from Indonesian Department, but I'm in FIB, too. Just like you .

Salam kenal, Daniel.
            Last edited by whatever; 22-02-14, 21:43. Reason: Misused of word

Comment

MOD NOTE:

Guys,

Since this channel is strictly for Indonesian language and grammar I will move this thread to an appropriate one.

Cheers
              Ponyexpress

Comment

Hi if possible i would like to exchange the language with you.
                I am a korean native and I can speak eng.
                I live near senopati. If you were interest in exchanging language please send a message to me.

Comment

Originally posted by frenscole View Post
                  Hi if possible i would like to exchange the language with you.
                  I am a korean native and I can speak eng.
                  I live near senopati. If you were interest in exchanging language please send a message to me.
                  Hello.
                  I already reply through pm.
                  Check your inbox. Thank you

Comment

I want to be your language partner too. Check your box, plz.

Comment

Originally posted by danielns View Post
                      please check my answer on the book because there isn't answer for essay.
                      Which of these do you mean?
                      1. The textbook asks a question and doesn't provide an answer. Some textbooks are designed that way to encourage students to find the answer on their own. Others are simply incompetently produced with questions that have no clear "best" answer.
                      2. You are writing an essay as an assignment from the textbook. This will not have a specific "answer" in most cases. It's also very hard to check something that long in a forum chat.
                      3. Or maybe something else...

Comment

Hi danielns, Hope it's not an expired thread. i found this website for language exchange: www.mylanguageexchange.com. Maybe you want to give it a try

Comment

Working...
                        X