Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get Indonesia used Car Market Report?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Indonesia used Car Market Report?

where to get it and how much it cost me.....

I don't know of any entity providing used car market reports for public consumption, nor valuation by make, model and year such as you would get from KBB or NAPA in the States. Been a while since we purchased a used car in Jakarta, but for information about a specific car, you might want to check with the service department of a dealer for the model in the area. We found that Toyota service has a central data base and digital records on the cars they service. That would tell you if the vehicle had regular service and would also likely reveal if the odometer had been rolled back.

Comment

Bundle of websites are available in the worldwide where you can get the latest news about new and used car market even lot of sites are also offering car auctioning locally i.e used cars auction platform carzaamin.com Do you know that Chery's Premium Exeed Brand Enters the World Market. In the spring of this year, the first two production models Exeed TX and TXL were presented within the framework of the Shanghai Automobile Salon. Already, the press service announced its readiness to enter the international market. The press service of Chery shared a joyful event for them - the launch of a premium subsidiary brand Exeed to the international market. Two models TX and TXL are already presented and will soon be available in Dubai (UAE). Also, the press service informed us (separately from the press release) that the Exeed brand will arrive next year. Now both models are certified. Unfortunately, while the company does not report the cost and configuration of models for the United Arab Emirates. Will expand the motor line is also not reported. In the native market, there is a choice of five exterior colors, eight cabin options and just one motor. Under the hood is a 1.6-liter 1.6TGDI turbo engine (SQRF4J16). Maximum power is up to 190 km / h. Anyways, thanks for sharing the niece piece of stuff with us.

Comment

Working...
      X