WTB: Used 1970s /1980s vinyl rubber soccer balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Used 1970s /1980s vinyl rubber soccer balls

I hope I'm listing in the right forum. I'm looking for old soccer balls, that had been "match used" in the 1970s and 1980s, and made of vinyl rubber.

These soccer balls look identical to rubber soccer balls.

Brands of particular interest are Mikasa, Molten, Asics and Mizuno, and any unknown brands.

I do not mind if soccer balls are in very bad shape, from years of "hard use"! They do not need to hold air.

If you have an old vinyl rubber soccer ball, it could be worth about Rp 3,974,700 or $300 US

This is what I'm looking for.

This is a 1976 "vinyl rubber" soccer ball, made by Mikasa.

I will pay anywhere from Rp 1,324,900 to Rp 3,974,700( about $300 US ), for "match used" game balls.

These soccer balls where used all over Indonesia, in Schools, in football clubs, and many soccer Leagues in the 1970s and mid 1980s

Soccer balls don't need to hold air, can be in very bad shape. I want them 'very well used" though.

I want vinyl rubber soccer balls used from 1970 up to 1990. The older they are, and the more they had been "match used", the more they are worth.

Send me a PM or reply to this post, and I will get back with you. If you still have have old soccer balls like this ( or know someone who does ), I would really like to talk about buying them ( even the trashed ones )

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is a "match used" 1972 or 1973 vinyl rubber soccer ball

Comment

Working...
          X