Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Baby Stroller Stokke Xplory V4 Brown Color

Hi,

We're selling our Stokke Xplory V4 baby stroller (the current model). The fabric is in elegant brown-beige that fits well with boys and girls. Needless to describe the product too long, it's the most fashionable, all-terrain and comfy stroller you can find in town for both the baby and the parents. We acquired it in early 2015 at Mothercare Plaza Indonesia and we don't use it anymore as we switched to a lightweight stroller. It is in very good state and we used it mostly to stroll inside the malls. It is still under guarantee (ending in April 2017) by the manufacturer and indirectly Mothercare. We still have the manual, the guarantee notice and the rain cover (never used it). Original price is Rp. 17,999,000. We sell it for Rp. 7,900,000. I attached some pictures so that you can judge by yourself.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eh7ra5s0d...K50Xt5xCa?dl=0

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me on my cellphone: 0811-101-3397. I look forward to hearing from you.
    <p>The only stroller you'll ever need. The Stokke Xplory V4 Pushchair fits around your child, from top to bottom, with every inch designed to enhance the experience of moving through the world, and gently embracing your child while he or she is doing just that.</p>, Belanja online di toko perlengkapan bayi dan Ibu hamil. Menyediakan berbagai peralatan bayi, baju bayi, baju ibu hamil, dan koleksi mainan anak terlengkap

Hi,brother,we are the manufacturer of mosquito nets for baby strollers and have been providing to our customers,so we would like to know if there is any chance to work together?
    What'sapp:+ 86 187 178 37618

Comment

Working...
    X