Baby stuff for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby stuff for sale

All items are located in BSD City (30mn drive from Pondok Indah). I can arrange COD in Tangerang Selatan, Bintaro, Pondok Indah, Cilandak, Cipete, Kemang.

PM if interested

Britax Boulevard 70 CS car seat:

- Good condition, everything functional
    - Has all the bells and whistles to attach to pretty much any kind of car. Even if your car doesn't have the proper hooks, you can use the seat belt. Tried in the likes of Avanza and Innova without a problem. Used in a Fortuner.
    - For detailed specs, please visit: https://us.britax.com/car-seats/boulevard-70-cs/
    - Up to 31kg / 125cm (front facing, less if rear facing)
    - It's also compatible to use on airplanes (we've used it that way as well)

Price: 3,000,000 Rp ONO

Combi F2 Light Weight Stroller (SOLD):

- Good condition, everything functional
    - Ultra light weight, no joke, this thing weighs nothing (<4kg).
    - Folds with one hand, very compact
    - Takes kids from 6 to 36 months and up to 18kg

Price: SOLD

Last edited by El_Goretto; 20-11-15, 09:01.

Mamas & Papas Urbo Stroller:

- Used condition, everything functional
    - Not so light but very comfortable and sturdy (+/- 9kg)
    - For kids up to 15kg
    - Seat can be forward or rear facing and can be interchanged with carry cot or car seat (sold separately)
    - Complete specs: http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product...7B80W1/type-i/

Price: SOLD

Last edited by El_Goretto; 07-02-16, 16:07.

Comment

Bright Starts Ingenuity Perfect Place High Chair:

- Good condition, a little bit of discoloration/yellowing from the sun, 100% functional
      - Height adjustable
      - Foldable
      - Back rest adjustable
      - Feet rest adjustable
      - Swing tray and removable top tray
      - Very easy to clean: fabric is easy to remove and clean.

Price: 1,000,000 Rp ONO

Last edited by El_Goretto; 12-11-15, 10:21.

Comment

Ada kucing!
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
          Ada kucing!
          I literally can't stop laughing! I didn't realised I had this bit in the frame, when I first saw your post I thought that my cat made it into one of the pics and burst out laughing when I saw the bit of the sign.

It's a sign we put on the front door to remind people to keep the door closed so that our cat doesn't escape. She (the cat) didn't grow up in Indonesia and we're afraid she'd get mauled by the neighborhood stray cats. Funny thing is that now that our son is grown up, that door is always open but it's been a long time the cat doesn't try to go out anymore so the sign isn't that relevant nowadays. We've just never taken it off.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Goretto View Post
            I literally can't stop laughing! I didn't realised I had this bit in the frame, when I first saw your post I thought that my cat made it into one of the pics and burst out laughing when I saw the bit of the sign.

It's a sign we put on the front door to remind people to keep the door closed so that our cat doesn't escape. She (the cat) didn't grow up in Indonesia and we're afraid she'd get mauled by the neighborhood stray cats. Funny thing is that now that our son is grown up, that door is always open but it's been a long time the cat doesn't try to go out anymore so the sign isn't that relevant nowadays. We've just never taken it off.
            You're right about your house cat getting beat up by street cats. A neighbor in my old house brought a big orange tabby cat from USA and let the little guy roam freely. He was bigger than the average Indo street cat, but for the first few months he would go around sheepishly with chunks of fur missing here and there, along with nasty gashes. It looked like he lost his first few fights. After a while he must have learned how to fight, because he recovered nicely and didn't look disheveled anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X