Original Asian Style Lingerie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Asian Style Lingerie

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Get the most updated Asian lingerie style from [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Kawai Lingerie[/COLOR][COLOR=#800080].
    Great lingerie products with reasonable price

[SIZE=2]Rp 125.000,-

[/SIZE]
    Rp 159.000,-

[SIZE=2]To check our complete lingerie product, you can visit our website at http://www.kawai-lingerie.com. Get discount for purchase more than 3 items ! For order, you can text us your name,address,and product code. Send it to 0877.7452.8663[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

There's nothing like a thread with good photos.
    Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be a hot topic... Site posted above is interesting, BTW. Might make for good bed time reading.

Comment

One thing I don't get about Lingerie Adverts. Entitled "Asian" but with hugely breasted models? Hahaha no offense though, just not representable.

Anyways.. no bbm or line id, Ma'am?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagindo View Post
          There's nothing like a thread with good photos.
          For once I wouldn't mind an infringement of our 1 month per ad policy... Annekawai may post everyday I may not notice it... suer deh!

Comment

I'd be game to buy some in 34 DD....

Oh wait.. they don't have the friggin' size here.

Oh well, might as well enjoy the view.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
              For once I wouldn't mind an infringement of our 1 month per ad policy... Annekawai may post everyday I may not notice it... suer deh!
              Ooooh-wahhhh!!! Tut, tut, tut!
              LOL Atlantis...too funny.
              Things happen for a reason...

Comment

According to my wife, most items are marked sold. Don't know if they only had one of each item or they liked to add things they didn't actually carry.
                [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
                  According to my wife, most items are marked sold. Don't know if they only had one of each item or they liked to add things they didn't actually carry.
                  The garments or the girls?
                  Sorry - that was low...and naughty of me.
                  Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
                    They import from China, so it might be a shipping thing.

Comment

My apologies, for a while I didn't know there were posts below the first one!!

Comment

Looks interesting to me. I see different bust sizes, so seems pretty realistic. I see a few of the designs that look nice. Time to talk to the wife about a shopping spree?
                        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
                        X